Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazolie
Mar 19, 2006
I joined the SA forums and all I got was this title text.
Right now there's 400 Alliance online and I would guess it's about the same for Horde, so 800-1000 online at primetime. Definitely a decent a population for a private server. You actually see people outside in the world!

BiggerThanPete posted:

Oh Tanners....you don't let the dream die do you?
Tanners: see my lifes downward spiral since July

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazolie
Mar 19, 2006
Oh dear.

Blazolie
Mar 19, 2006

homercles posted:

If you're an STV allstar who ganks there often let me know, I have a mod that needs testing.

The sooner we can get this done the sooner I can move on to my next idea (which is awesome)
Just finished beta testing this addon and let me tell you, it is quite something. Everyone get this add-on when it is released or I will cage you for eternity.

Also Homercles' next idea (I got inside info now) is indeed awesome and after seeing what he could do with this one, he might just pull it off.

Blazolie
Mar 19, 2006
Alright, so raid turnout today was iffy, likely due to confusion on which day the raid was actually held, so next week the raid will be on SATURDAY at 2PM EST as before. We will also, starting from the week after, hold an additional raid night, this being on Wednesday 5/8 at 8PM EST.

Please show up.

Blazolie
Mar 19, 2006

Mailer posted:

Is it the usual stuff? Quit/reload through doors and jumping off the elemental boss' platform?
drat hackers.

Blazolie
Mar 19, 2006

McSpankWich posted:

edit: I just noticed there's a screenshot of MrBarks v1.0 in the OP. RIP my sweet dog friend.
There's also a screenshot where I am hanged. RIP me. (we need to schedule another Barrens raid)

Blazolie
Mar 19, 2006

gco posted:

Please, please, please change the part that says people can be ret paladins. Say 'if you want to get into a raid you have to actually be useful.'
I got you covered!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Blazolie
Mar 19, 2006
Don't forget about the LGW camping trip 8PM EST tonight! Meet at the Salty Sailor Tavern in Booty Bay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazolie
Mar 19, 2006
Don't worry guys I'll be there next week!! Give me raid assist and I'll sort it out.

Also yes marry me in ESO.

• Locked thread