Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!

Mr. Fowl posted:

There is horse dick hiding in one of these pictures, can you find it?

It's the fifth one :gonk:

That's just the background showing through a gap in the figure. You may un:gonk:, slightly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!
Here are a few barts I have lately enjoyed.

Source.

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!

Angry Diplomat posted:

Who the hell draws fanart of this guy, he doesn't even do anything but sit around and eventually maybe die :psyduck:

He also says a lot of memorably morose poo poo if you keep talking to him for the first third or so of the game.

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!

sweeperbravo posted:

That is the least meaningful thing anyone has ever said.

It really encapsulates These Our Modern Times and is also a completely meaningless snippet of lovely ad copy that a robot posted at random. It's my favourite thing horse_ebooks has ever posted.

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!

scarycave posted:

It seems to be a recurring theme.

I'm pretty sure it's a meme that had its origin in a previous incarnation of this very thread, with the Spongebob one. It didn't actually have 9/11 in the background originally.

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!

ThatPazuzu posted:

I'm not familiar with I STILL FATTEN, but I would like to.

Check this post on page 2.

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!

Calico Heart posted:

You know, all things considered, this one isn't that weird, but there's one thing I just can't understand: why? What is the thought process that leads someone to draw this? Why would they want to? Do they love Mario or hate the series? What made them think that a dead Princess Peach was something the world had to see? What motivates a man to do this?

I know you can ask this about Sonic Toilet and Horrible Suit Guy - both those are fetish drawings, so at least they make sense. I don't see why anyone would feel that Princess Peach's funeral is something that needs to be completed.

People can get terribly emotionally invested in the most threadbare stories and characters if their horizons are narrow enough or their nostalgia sufficiently powerful, and that's how you get to thinking and thinking about the lives Mario characters might lead outside the video games; eventually, because you're human and you know aging and death exist, you might think about a scene like this and be deeply affected because Princess Peach just means so much to you and you simply have to draw it (or pay someone to draw it, or write fan fiction about it) to let the emotions out. Something like that. v:shobon:v

I think that sort of process is behind a lot of this thread's weirder content apart from anything that's intentionally goofy or just strange fetish art, and actually probably also a fair amount of the fetish stuff.

e: this can get kind of meta in that there are, for instance, over 30 pages of this, which is a sequel to something:

Hamiltonian Bicycle has a new favorite as of 13:45 on Jul 27, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!

scarycave posted:

Chinese Mickey Mouse - Join Mickey Mouse on a heartwarming and wondrous as he slowly erodes your mind and makes you question reality.

The following presentation is rated: :nms: and probably :nws: because I think one of the break dancing babies may be naked.

Ultimately goes back to the same person as this classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaD2v3czxhg

...and a few others, of course.

• Locked thread