Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
The return of the weirdest fanart thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
It's pretty amazing they made 13 dwarf designs so distinct that even when stuck in identical (little girls) outfits, you can easily tell them apart. I think that's part of the reason they're doing so well on artists boards like Pixvi. Just overall excellent design work.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Ok, so there's a free to play co-op space ninja game in closed beta right now. One of the classes is Volt, an electric space ninja. Here is mine.

The class is pretty overpowered at this point and is going to be nerfed. Now, with that setup in your mind, mouseover to look at this protest image.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
It's also really good and the english dub actually improves the show for once.

Anyway, crossposting from the terrible mods thread in game, because this gif is a work of art.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Greggster posted:

Holy crap, the emotions in that picture (original) is just... wow.

He should be emotional, he just murdered his favorite son and heir during an uncontrolled psychotic episode.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
I don't know what the policy is when the source is yourself, but here goes.

I've been producing some odd stuff for the Mechwarrior Online goons.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Yeah, the 1st pic I posted happened more or less by accident when I was isolating the head for the animation. I thought it was funny enough to go the full distance and re color the skin with a bit more texture.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
What about people attracted to techno organic space ninjas?

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Hmmmm This poison themed space ninja is pretty neat, but do you know what would make her better?

If she were grotesquely fat.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

This is the Warframe Frost.

And this is the Warframe Loki.

They're good friends. But as we all know, friends can sometimes fight.

Get along you two!

7c Nickel has a new favorite as of 01:43 on May 5, 2013

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Barry Convex posted:

IIRC, the error wasn't that she was drawn with hands; it's that she was drawn in a humanlike pose in one scene, which is normally taboo for the show.

The fandom then turned this into some meme about her wanting to be human and/or wishing for hands.

After reading this stuff, I knew this image would exist before I even started looking for it.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
So Pacific Rim was pretty great, but it could have been better. How you ask?

The giant robots could have been sexy anime girls!

I actually kind of like hat on Cher-Moe Alpha

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
So seeing Pacific Rim has made me think about the old shows that inspired it, including Voltron.

Thinking about Voltron made me think about all the sometimes weird poo poo that sometimes ended up in that show, including the following clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DioW6ZkHt5Y

The weirdest fanart is coming FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Honestly, the Cookie Clicker stuff is some of the best content in this thread. Poorly drawn fetish art gets kind of samey, fan art of the terrifying evolution the grandmatriarchs are forced to undergo in CC does not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Which is too bad since anime and rap go so well together!

I prefer when they go the other direction and use the anime lyrics with the hip hop production.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj-M9pvQSyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duWTfl4MJ1c

• Locked thread