Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Rule of acquisition #111:
Treat people in your debt like family...exploit them.

The MSJ posted:

There's two of them in Star Trek Into Darkness having a threesome with Kirk. Here's some badly-photoshopped caitians:

Were they supposed to be the same? They didn't seem to have as much hair as the ones in TAS. I just assumed it was JJ making up more aliens for a one-off scene like always. No, we can't have Andorians and Pakleds and whatever around, everyone needs to be a different alien. I thought at least the bald dude on the bridge was Deltan but no, he was a cyborg or some bullshit.
:goonsay:

I'm just pretty pissed about STID in general though. Here's something:

Of course Chekov should be wearing red because despite there being probably dozens of people more qualified, he was the chief engineer when Scotty left for some loving reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Anime George Washington

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

I don't know why but I keep coming back to this just to wonder why a TVR? It's honestly the most baffling thing here to me.

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Yeah the weird mystical/magical ancient Echidna society stuff with the Chao and Chaos and whatever is just from Sonic Adventure and the games have just sort of went with it. The 90s show was kind of its own thing.

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Crosspost from the Funny Pics thread

Because I think this qualifies.

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

I don't even know how to explain this. It's a huge amount of "crossovers," mostly Disney characters with real-life actors, set to "Summertime Sadness." It's weird, but more than that, it's remarkably well done, which just makes it weirder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpQ9cag_CvQ

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Arcsquad12 posted:

Much better.

The best part of this picture is the assassin is referenced as "New Warboss."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Serperoth posted:

That's surprisingly reasonable fanart (considering this thread). Star Tours is a ride in Disneyland Paris, in which you're taking a 'tour' of some place, and end up in a Star Wars battle just trying to avoid the mayhem. Pretty fun ride actually.

Now with the franchise taken over by Disney context can be presumed to be something different I guess.

I'm pretty sure it's in all the Disney parks. It's definitely in Tomorrowland in Anaheim Disneyland and at Hollywood Studios in Orlando.

Of course, it used to take place in the original trilogy and they recently updated it (in Orlando at least) to now take place during the PT and

:goonsay:

V Oh definitely. The Kashyyyk part is probably my favorite. I just wish my wife didn't get motion sickness so easily. I don't think I've seen all the scenarios.

Humerus has a new favorite as of 20:14 on Jun 30, 2014

• Locked thread