Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Tarezax posted:

Was not expecting to see an Adventure Time/Oglaf crossover.

Finally, they can find happiness with each other. Until Ice King acts like a creepy goon again.

Here's a half-hour G-mod Mass Effect movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V46KYxFav24

Edit:

The MSJ has a new favorite as of 13:05 on Jan 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

^^^The first picture is hilarious and the second one is actually sort of cute.

Meanwhile, here is Mario fighting for communism!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVOI7eg1n64

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Mennonites Revenge posted:

I guess this is fanart? It's certainly weird.

Shadobama knows that villains is never the answer. Maybe that's why he is saying :fut: to the NRA trolls (ironically, being Shadow and all).

Meanwhile, Joe "Knuckles" Biden just returned from enjoying smartweed and :chillpill: with a bunch of people from the game industry.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I'm just laughing at the atheist's pissed off face in the last panel.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This was in the last thread to, but I'm posting it again because it's one artist that remembers the episode where April O'Neil becomes a cat mutant but made fan art that's funny instead of creepy.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

el burbo posted:

EmmyC is great.

I am so ashamed I did not recognize her art. I love her work.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The latest from DeviantArt

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Liar Lyre posted:

Christopher Lloyd looks so confused.

It's the best part of that picture. "Wait, is that all this thing do? What was I thinking buying it in the first place?"

And he still looks way better than his character in Foodfight. Speaking of which:

Foodfight fan art exists!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Pick posted:

How are you supposed to gently caress Big Boss if his wiener is camouflaged?

You won't he see him coming.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Reading a great AV Club article about Ducktales, and this was linked in the comments.

For all I know this is :nws:.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmpAx8Z5z40

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I'm sure the Princess will just move past it and heal.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Inspector_71 posted:

Can you maybe explain what the gently caress is going on here for the rest of us?

The woman is a character from goon-created webcomic Gunnerkrigg Court and she has existed since the Earth was formed, and possibly even before that (she can't remember), so she would've met Reapers when they came to check up on Earth before.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Everdraed strikes again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87WaaTGf8eY

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I don't know which is better: Snoop posting that not knowing what Homestuck is, or Snoop being a reader of Homestuck.

Anyway, here is something:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Our favourite POTUS-drawing artist returns.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Don't forget his unzipped pants.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Is there a cat in Metal Gear Rising? Because I like that cat comic.

Meanwhile, Disney's latest couple predictably gets plenty of fanart in record time.

Some guys get all the best women.

Ah, WTF?!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

L-R: Castiel, Dean Winchester, Buffy Summers, Angel, Piper Halliwel, and that Whitelighter that Piper maried and I totally forgot the name of.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Apparently you can get this on a T-shirt.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

This looks like "sex" as drawn by somebody who doesn't quite understand what sex should be. Sonic asks, "Is it in yet?" and Black Sonic gets angry, so his eyes disappear.

I think it was based on that one time the artist saw cats or dogs mating or something.

"Black Sonic" is an actual Sega character, Shadow The Hedgehog. Most infamous for starring in his own game where he wields a gun. An actual handgun, not a cartoon one. Goons, of course, will probably have a better image of him thanks to this:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Goofy thought he was making cute pictures for a baby clothing store or something, but it was all a prank by Pete who posted it all over the internet. :(

Well, Olive is way too skinny anyway. Maybe she should try that spinach once in a while.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Speaking of weird necks.

Have some Pokey mans instead.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Somebody rewrote Thrift Shop to talk about the Kreb's Cycle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMBIs_Iw0kE

The MSJ has a new favorite as of 18:31 on Mar 18, 2013

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Mr DJB posted:

From what I've seen of Gravity Falls, that whole comic seems thematically appropriate. Nothing you wouldn't see from the actual show.

Yeah, I just want to post that adorable Mabel-wolf.

Here's a great Tumblr. The artist will MS Paint anything you request.

quote:

Dear Jim,

Please paint me an episode of popular Saturday dating show Take Me Out in which the young man coming down the love lift is the Norris-Thing from The Thing. It is attempting to absorb and replicate the desperate screaming female contestants and to the side Paddy McGuinness vomits on his chest in fear. This horror could have been averted if not for the fact that Kurt Russell, sitting in the audience armed with flamethrower and a mighty beard, has spotted himself on camera and is waving to family.

Thanks,

Greig Morrison

quote:

Dear Jim,

Please paint me an episode of Come Dine With Me that features Phillip Schofield as the host for the dinner party. The guests are Pat Butcher, Walter White from Breaking Bad and Crash Bandicoot. There is nothing but Pot Noodles and bottles of Buckfast being served to the guests. Crash Bandicoot has a bit too much to drink and ends up urinating on Phillips collection of Pokemon cards.

Thanks,

Daryl

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Lord Lambeth posted:

Was Mario not invited? :v:

Like Jacob in Breaking Dawn, Mario broke down so hard he became Tanooki Suit Mario and flew around the Mushroom Kingdom wilderness for months.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

GruntyThrst posted:

Why is a Patton action figure being stalker by a fat guy, a snakeman, and a freakishly tall leprechaun? And what does it have to do with Hitler?

They are jews, duh!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

FrozenGoldfishGod posted:

For some reason, of all the hosed up (and deadly stupid) pony art out there, this one's the one that makes me sputter 'what' into my neckbeard. They're in a bowling alley, and for some reason that just makes my brain hurt.

The bowling alley looks like a photo, so I imagine whoever made this just grabbed whatever image that was around. Unless there's an episode of Primeval where a portal opened in a bowling alley.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

A classic anime lion educates us on where Ponies truly belong.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I'm sure this is from the CAD thread. It's fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e60JlM6ZXHc

Edit:

The MSJ has a new favorite as of 11:30 on Mar 25, 2013

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Fister Roboto posted:

So does that make it incest... or... ?

The True Ending. The two Shepards are from your other saves, and in the womb is the Shepard you were just playing. In the background you can hear reports of human colonies continuing to expand and how it's only a matter of time before we find intelligent aliens.

The MSJ has a new favorite as of 16:46 on Apr 5, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

X-women fashion

Edit:

The MSJ has a new favorite as of 09:28 on Apr 7, 2013

• Locked thread