Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Ability: Shadow Tag

Thwack! has a new favorite as of 20:25 on Feb 3, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Calico Heart posted:

No... That's not a cutey-fied animu giygas is it? I've seen him/her/it drawn in a similar way before

Yeah these kiddies really love to make Giygas like that.

(sorta :nws: for butt)http://i.imgur.com/bf58LMm.jpg

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Phy posted:

Who do I think they are?

James Rolfe AKA The Angry Video Game Nerd with the white shirt and Doug Walker AKA Nostalgia Critic with the red tie and hat.

EDIT: I just got beat with a baseball bat in the previous page

Thwack! has a new favorite as of 01:28 on Feb 5, 2013

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkSBo6fbXw4

Earthbound and da Inspecta... together at last!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPku6sQDTqE

As is Black Star!

Thwack! has a new favorite as of 07:10 on Feb 5, 2013

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

miscellaneous14 posted:

I think I've found tumblr.jpg right here.

This looks like a promo to Video Game All Stars To The Rescue where every video game hero gathers around to teach you about safe sex.

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Here's one of the things I've found as I searched for "Wu-Tang" on DeviantArt...

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Daionus the 23rd posted:

Ah Madmax. I'm quite fond of that artist. The thing with her comics is that she makes the art style look normal, while making the subject matter weird.

For example:

Finally. It took a while, but it happened. Someone finally killed loss.jpg for me.

Fuckin' bronies man... :(

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Street Fighter characters, Akira Toriyama style!

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/uXvsHNE.jpg :nws:

Well... uhh... hmm.

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Another, darker take on the cute and lovable Bub/Bob from Bubble Bobble.

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Taken straight from the Dangan Ronpa 2 thread.

I don't like that thread.

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Here's a Robotnik (and Friends) dump.

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Yeah Ma-Ti... you and me both.

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

This is titled: sonmario mpreg

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

itotaku posted:

Congratulations you have found the weirdest fanart. I can't even begin to describe all the details that makes this so weird.

Probably for now, but I have faith in the internet in which we'll always find something more :stonk: worthy in a few days time at the latest.

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

This is pretty nuts

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

That loving Sned posted:

I thought you'd made that as a parody, but now I'm not so sure :stare:

Forgive me for this, but...

http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/91650698

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Red Suit posted:

^This has been bothering me since I've seen it. Who's number 3 in the line up?

That would be Asterix.

^^ Dang you. This is your punishment for beating me to the punch.

Thwack! has a new favorite as of 02:15 on May 18, 2013

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Segmentation Fault posted:

More Paul Robertson.

Why isn't this an actual game!?! If Data East aren't bankrupt today this game would possibly actually exist considering they also made Trio The Punch.

I would SO play Burger Time if they had personalities like Paula Deen and Guy Fieri as bosses.

Thwack! has a new favorite as of 13:58 on Jun 14, 2013

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

The Worst Unicorn posted:

Animaniacs got weird.

I think this is probably the best time to post this very special message from Yakko, Wakko and Dot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNJ6dFwh8a4

But then again, I want to know which isn't the best time to link this vid...

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

Remember the episode where the class learned about the human body by going inside Ralphie?

Someone's jerking it to that.

I do remember the episode where the class takes a trip to Arnold's digestive system. Including the stomach and large intestine. I bet that someone in this sad sad world has jerked off to that.

Also, you know what also gets me? Smash Bros. games with an extraneous cast of characters!

Source: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/FINALLY-Doing-My-Own-Fighting-Game-Meme-382465274

Thwack! has a new favorite as of 20:18 on Jul 8, 2013

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

What's with Crystal Man's weird preoccupation with crystals? Like...though I find the drawings to be extremely unsettling and more than a little disrespectful to people with chronic illnesses, I guess I can see how a guy with a mental disorder whose best friend is dying could use these drawings as some kind of coping mechanism. The intense focus on the details of medical terminology (how many average people do you think know the difference between an IV and a central line?) and repeated "thought I'd try something different" but constant repetition of basically the same drawing definitely points to some kind of compulsive disorder or autism or something.

But why is he always getting injected full of crystals instead of, you know, drugs or something? That part just comes out of nowhere.

If it were crystalmeth instead, then it would have been marginally more normal. It wouldn't change how weird his hands fetish is, but still.

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Rollersnake posted:

The creepiness of the Sonic fandom still isn't well-known outside of the internet, though, right? Because I have a Sonic wallet, and my ringtone is Green Hill Zone, and I'd hope the message I'm sending is "giant loving nerd who grew up with a Sega Genesis" rather than "giant loving nerd who jacks off to badly drawn bat tits."

As long as you don't have Crush 40 as your ringtone, you're good buddy!

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Jazu posted:

Honestly, the only reason I'm reading this thread is because of the occasional normal fanart.

Totally. As much as it's fun to cringe at how sick and twisted people are with their fetishes, it would be nice to not have every page of this thread flooded with fetish-tastic works of 'art'. It's definitely strange, yes, but I feel that fetishes like inflation and vore are pretty much a low hanging fruit.

Instead, here's something cute:

Thwack! has a new favorite as of 15:25 on Aug 6, 2013

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Yeah, I don't see anything strange about this. It's just Misaka from Attack on Titan. Mind if you fill me on this?

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Dred Cosmonaut posted:

No you need to get that cps as high as you can do it do it do it

I tried to legitimately try to get as much cps as possible, but I got bored and cheated like 9.99^67 cookies per second or something like that.

Anyways, content!

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

a million birds posted:

Getting serious flashbacks to the "sonic characters on buses" guy.

John Arbuckle clones cosplaying as anime characters while playing Jeopardy? Nice.

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Putty posted:

Good thing the Anthro Pony image is showing teeth to further strengthen the nightmares induced.

So if I were to say "Deviantart with a Twist (c) Me" do I own the website now? I will be the cruel tyrant of the Crystal Hands Kingdom.

Those are some Idea-Wiki levels of incoherence.

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

achillesforever6 posted:

That clown thought he saw the last of him :smith:

I might be mistaken, but is that a Darkseed reference?

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

angry birds

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

I was just looking for pictures of the final boss of Super Mario 3D Land via GIS, and right on the first page I see this:

It is these kinds of images that remind me to never consult GIS.

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Pokemon as King of Fighters characters.

If you can recognize the corresponding reference, then good job for knowing I guess?

You can find the rest here: http://runde.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

It's such a crime to not post the whole thing (in one link of course), or at least tell us who the author is.

Reverse GIS isn't getting me anything either :(

Thwack! has a new favorite as of 04:19 on Dec 27, 2013

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Yay! Kanotynes is like one of my favourite fan artists. I really love her/his old-school Japanese kids show kind of style that also happens to be strange, fascinating and enjoyable to look.

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Crystal Marfan's Man has already discovered Homestuck for a while. But still.

Knormal posted:

So Leofish posted this in the Social Media thread, crystals guy has discovered animation:

That is just plain fascinating. The best part about this gif is that little jig Handia makes.

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

• Locked thread