Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Late for this, iirc that was a parody poster for a gag in a Nostalgia Chick episode.

I searched for Jurassic Park stuff

This would have made for a fun Magic School Bus episode where the kids turn into dinosaurs and learn about Mesozoic ecosystems. Much better than that dumb time travel episode that ended with Arnold turning into a giant and fighting a T-Rex.

:cripes: I know that the Carnotaurus in the novel was like a chameleon, but not literally a dinosaur with a chameleon head.

I'm sure this one has been posted before, there is nothing really wrong with it I mean who doesn't love Jeff Goldblum?

All in all nothing too bad, but I don't think I searched too hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Phy posted:

There's some liberties taken, to be sure - the dewlap, the jawline, and especially the eyes - but Carnotaurus really did have a stubby little head and those bony projections over the eyes.

Yeah its the eyes that are bugging me, the stubby head isn't bugging me.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

DicktheCat posted:

That loving guy. I think his DA name is Lig. I despise him more than any other artist, almost. (almost)

He has like over 100 pictures in his gallery, and has shown no improvement at all, despite his apparent need to put every single thing that exists into a diaper.
Its all interchangable too, all his pictures are tall skinny things wearing diapers. :stonk:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Quatrefoil posted:

It's funny because it's ridiculous, nothing wrong with laughing. Going "oh my god gently caress the world kill all humans" is optional.
Basically we end up like Sam Neil at the end of "In the Mouth of Madness"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_HPFoelMQc

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Fister Roboto posted:

I'm pretty sure the whole vore thing comes from the fact that pretty much every single cartoon show had a "oh no we got shrunken and then eaten by something/someone" episode, and 99% of internet fetishes are based on cartoons.
Nah I think there was probably some Ancient Greek dude who was jacking off to the story of Cronus eating his children

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Friends Are Evil posted:

Well, this is a new one.
Someone liked that episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Apotheosis posted:

We are the worst generation.
Whenever someone unironically says this to me I just pull out one of my favorite quotes
“Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.”
Man Socrates was really ahead of his time :v:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Whatev posted:

That quote is widely attributed to Socrates, but there is absolutely no evidence he ever said it. And Socrates is only known through a fairly small number of works written by his students and contemporaries, none of which contain that quote, so it's pretty much guaranteed that he never said it.
drat :smith:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Looking for some Greek Mythology art, I want to see something I care about ruined :argh:
This is apparently Geryon

Yep I really remember how the story of Heracles beating the snake necked weird ripped apart mouth giant guy.

Oh my god what happened to you Zeus? :stonk:

:stare:
Might as look at the classic Greek Mythology fan art

:nws::nws:
I didn't know Goya was into vore :v:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Also found an animated one

Putty posted:

That is an extreme amount of obsession for a character most players immediately shoot in the face.

The Legate is able to make facial expressions with his iron mask from the sheer will of Christmas Spirit.
To be fair I don't think he really likes Caesar, he just made that AskCaesar tumblr page, then again maybe he appreciates post-apocalyptic societies based on late Republic/Imperial Rome.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

QuestWhat posted:

:gonk:

Goya's work is excellent but man his paintings and etchings are all kinds of hosed up.
iirc from art history class in high school 5 years ago, didn't Goya gradually go insane as he got older?

Huh learn something new everyday

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

MantisToboggan posted:

Yeah, but can you blame her? Misogynistic, genocidal, slavers are soooooooo sexy.
Well historical Julius Caesar was actually quite the casanova if we are to believe :goonsay:

At least you could respect Julius Caesar since he overthrew a corrupt system, was fairly merciful to his enemies, and cared about the common people, Caesar is just a douche for thinks he can pretend to be Julius and the Romans (hey that would make for a good band name).

Zemyla posted:

To be fair, Zeus turned into all sorts of weird poo poo for the purposes of banging girls. I'm not sure if this is too much of a stretch.
Yeah, when you turned yourself into a literal golden shower, a bull, a swan, and a wife's far away husband, I could see this as a part of Zeus' Japan tour if he existed to this time.

Let's see what a person thought Hades looks like

Huh

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Rahonavis posted:

Great. I finally find somebody else who liked "Atlantis: The Lost Empire" and it is a person who has crossed "Magic School Bus" with every loving thing under the sun. Including...

I liked Atlantis: The Lost Empire too :unsmith:

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if I came up with this in my head when I was a kid because both this and Magic Schoolbus where rad as hell.

Friends Are Evil posted:

Holy poo poo, this dude's gallery. This thread usually never phases me, but for some reason, this guy freaks me out.
Oh god why did I look for the rest of this guy's work :stonk:

Speaking of terrible things here is a weird TF drawing
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/oi6LGlZ.png:nws:

quote:

Kazuya Aoi, Satellizer L. Bridget and Rana Linchen from the anime Freezing in an unusual situation.
That sure is an understatement

achillesforever6 has a new favorite as of 23:30 on Jul 29, 2013

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Friends Are Evil posted:

It's like he's cramming every single fetish he can into his gallery. It's unsettling.
Surprised there isn't any ABDL in his work, he seems like that type of guy if this isn't all commissioned

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Call Now posted:

People didn't like Atlantis?
It was during that whole late 90s early 2000s where 2D animated films didn't do so well which lead to Disney giving up and Dreamworks literally saying that "2D animation is dead" :smith: I grew up on those films and it makes me sad that they bombed.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

karl fungus posted:

If you can make it to the end of that link, nothing fazes you and nothing ever will.
Worse part is I've seen some of those drawings before, why do I do this to myself :gonk:

Here is Miles Edgeworth being hypnotized into a sissy baby

Well at least he isn't making GBS threads/pissing himself, but still :smithicide:

achillesforever6 has a new favorite as of 23:25 on Jul 30, 2013

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Finished Eureka 7 yesterday so searched it on DA and not 10 entries in
:nws:

:smithicide:
I had to stop there because I just couldn't see what other depravity lied further down that rabbit hole

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Lizard Wizard posted:

Are you honestly surprised by "attractive girl from an anime, tied up" as subject matter?
Not really, but I made the mistake of doing this a little bit after watching the final episode so I went through some whiplash from :unsmith: to :stonk:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Tobaccrow posted:

"Now where will I sit on the floor and read manga I didn't pay for?"
Barnes and Nobles?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Oh god some of these are horrific :stonk:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

vxskud posted:

The self awareness makes it somewhat less pathetic.

"yeah I have weird fetish and I know it's weird" :dealwithit: is less creepy and sad than some dude who tries to justify his love for erotic Sonic art as being normal.
Then there are the one's who write, "Hey if you don't like it, just hit the back button and not comment on how weird my fetish is"

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Wait who is the other kid? Tarzan?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

SomeJazzyRat posted:

:raise: Why do the girls have boobs?

:stare: Why doesn't peach have boobs?!
Its also ripping off a joke from Robot Chicken, which I don't know why it upsets me that much.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Rirse posted:

Someone in this world like Direct to Video sequels? This is more puzzling then the vore art!
Aladdin and the King of Thieves is a masterpiece :colbert:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz6Qi5Y210A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6DIWqh6JUQ

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

\
Technically I will consider this an Ancient Aliens fanart

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Putty posted:

These original character "Ask Me" things are by far some of the dumbest pieces of fanart out there. Can anyone find more?

Here's one a lot from that guy who was gay for Caesar:

Man and I thought I tolerated the Legion in Fallout NV :stare:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

That clown thought he saw the last of him :smith:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

sweeperbravo posted:

I wonder how many people with the transformation fetish are kids around my age who read this book or another from this series and got a little too excited.

Who would have thought the Scholastic Book Sales would have such repercussions.
Also there were quite a few Goosebumps books like that, especially Chicken Chicken.

Haymaker_Betty posted:

Animorphs. They ruined Animorphs for me, or at least the covers, which were lovely anyway, so whatever.
I used to think it would be cool turn into animals and have their abilities as a kid, then this poo poo ruined it. :smith:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Friends Are Evil posted:

That island in Pinocchio that turns people into donkeys?
That or they really love the American Werewolf in London transformation scene too much.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Looking for fanart of Mike Patton and got this

My god that forehead :stare:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Vicissitude posted:

You know, the black Scoobies are pretty cool. Fred is still a dapper motherfucker. Shaggy and Scooby seem to be representin' Grove Street Families. GSF FO' LIFE!
Shaggy looks like a young Leon from Spill.com

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Senior Scarybagels posted:

Several (or many) Pages ago we were doing Anne Frank artwork and someone linked this image:

Guess what's being made into an animated movie?
http://www.cartoonbrew.com/feature-film/waltz-with-bashir-director-ari-folman-will-make-animated-anne-frank-film-92431.html
Which is funny because this was a joke mock poster on a Nostalgia Chick episode.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

That loving Sned posted:

I'm a sucker for Ed, Edd, and Eddy fanart, so I need to read this.

I need to find the fan video where Eddy's brother has to leave his pregnant girlfriend behind while he moves away with his family. Surprisingly, the animation is pretty well done.
Didn't really dig enough, but I actually liked this little commission

I mean its weird in that its a crossover with Ratchet and Clank I guess.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Suspicious Dish posted:

Can you name the four characters here?
Holy poo poo talk about a blast from the past, that was one of the first games I played on the internet, sadly it seems like you can't really play much of it on the CN site.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Friends Are Evil posted:

Nah, the weirdest Evangelion fanart is still this poo poo:

I don't think I'll ever get transformation fetishes.
I mean I understand the animal ones, I grew up in the 90s too and thought being an animorph would be cool, but clearly some people took it a little too far. But then again I've read enough Greek Mythology too know that this fandom has lasted a loooong time.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

DrSnakeLaser posted:

Some villian influenced perfume.

No Treasure Planet or Atlantis perfume/cologne no buys :colbert:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

I love this guy's stuff
http://drfaustusau.deviantart.com/

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Found this Rick and Morty Fanart comic

Its funny because I can actually hear Rick and Morty's voices in the dialogue

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Allen Wren posted:

The people who are into transformation are so mesmerized by their own boners that they don't realize that it's really the core of body horror. I mean, look at Charles Burns' Black Hole.
Or watch early Croenberg flicks, its also kind of terrifying how people can get hard from the werewolf transformation scene in American Werewolf in London.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

A Meat posted:

Kill la Kill is both really good and a horrible trainwreck at the same time. You probably shouldn't watch it if that fan art offended you.
Yeah I don't really blame anyone who doesn't like it with the amount of fanservice and such, I myself just think its too over the top to get uncomfortable and I enjoy the humor/side characters.

As such

• Locked thread