Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Discount Viscount posted:

Shadow the Hedgehog in Otomedius? SOMEONE CALL SEGA!

My first thought was "Ha ha it looks like shadow has tits!"
My second thought was "Oh Shadow does have tits."
My third thought was "And so does Silver. :sigh:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

morcant posted:

Anthropomorphic animals are a regular mascot sort of thing, but why is it grabbing at its chest?

fake edit: other than the fact that the person who drew it is a furry.

Answer:

quote:

the person who drew it is a furry.

Unless you're wondering what the official reason is. The reason why school administrators put "sexy" furry art on the school yearbook.
The answer to that is that they most likely aren't seasoned internet shut-ins like ourselves. Most of polite society most likely has no idea what a furry is. One of my friends thought a furry was someone who wears animal furs (as in mink coats). My mom knows what a furry is but that's only because she saw that CSI episode where one was mistaken for an actual animal and shot and then came to me to ask me to explain furries to her.

dijon du jour has a new favorite as of 19:32 on Apr 26, 2013

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
So my plan was to look for sports team fanart. I found this:

and managed to suss out that it was fanart of Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader Chloe Daniels as a Psyonic Energy X-(wo)man. However, that's as far as I got, because I soon stumbled upon this guy who really likes large women and not-large women becoming large.

This is apparently the "Grand Slam Princess"?

This is the first time I've seen "gut" used as an onomatopoeia.
Linked because it is GOD drat HUGE.

You know, some of these pictures would be goddamn hilarious if you didn't know the artist was jerking off to them.

This last one is linked for fat women on treadmills who may or may not be naked from the waist down. (The women, not the treadmills) So, you know, possible :nws:.

e:

Silly Hippie posted:

Those are some of the most lovingly detailed ballsacks I have ever seen.

Those are some of the most lovingly detailed saggy man-boobs I have ever seen. :cry:

dijon du jour has a new favorite as of 22:26 on Apr 26, 2013

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
So someone in the Starbound thread mentioned Denver the dinosaur and I couldn't remember what Denver looked like even though I watched the show as a kid so I GIS'd "denver the last dinosaur" and
:nws:NONONONONONONONONONONO:nms: :gonk:

e: Oh god I just noticed the picture is from Herpy

dijon du jour has a new favorite as of 00:01 on Apr 27, 2013

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
Inflation fanart you say? Well how about the entire 10 part "Pinkie and the Dashie Balloon" saga?

Thrilling!

This picture deeply disturbs me and I posted fanart of Denver the Dinosaur's slimy cock. :gonk:

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

At first I thought that bunny was Lola, but that is unmistakably Bugs' face. Question though: why is he purple? :psyduck:

e:

Yarn! posted:

Thanks Tumblr.

Who is this man and why is he praying/on an anime body pillow?

dijon du jour has a new favorite as of 21:32 on Apr 28, 2013

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Slime posted:

Who's the girl? And where's Scooby?

Preeeeeety sure it's supposed to be Velma. I think.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Are you sure this is a singer? Because I googled Princess of Darkness and found nothing. :confused:

I did find this though, for some reason.

(sorry about the small size)

It's fanart of Pewdiepie and... something called a "Cry"? The only information I could find on whatever a "Cry" is was this gif tagged "pewdiecry" on tumblr:

This gif was in the same post. :gonk:

Also there's a ton of Pewdiepie/Cry yaoi under that tag if anyone else wants to sift through it.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Cubone posted:

Cry is a YouTube lper.
Like pewdiepie, but considerably more tolerable subdued.

I'm watching his Lucius video and he's certainly leagues less annoying than Pewdiepie. At the very least he avoids most of the "Youtube LP Sins". No scare cam, no mugging, doesn't seem to have any unfunny running gags, doesn't read all the text on screen, mostly shuts up during cutscenes, sounds vaguely like Christopher Walken. How on earth did he and Pewdiepie get gay-paired up together by fans? They're pretty much on complete opposite ends of the LP spectrum. :psyduck:

Kaboom, here's some content.

My favorite part of this is how "Facebook" is the only one that exhibits a personality you would associate with the website, while all the other ones are just generic animes. :effort:
Unless Twitter and Google+ are well known to contain perky people, Tumblr and Deviantart are well known to contain grumpy people, and Imgur is well known to contain cat people.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

It took me a few reads to realize this was supposed to be Lilo and Stitch fanart. I think I was distracted by the fantastic dialogue. :allears:
"Dammit! I not have time grab a towel!"
"Oh my god! A blue penis!"

Lord Lambeth posted:

Would read all four of these books.

Is this one of those things where they re-interpret actual Nancy Drew books? Cause it kind of reminds me of Kate Beaton's Crazy Nancy series.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Lizard Wizard posted:

The what now?

You're new around here aren'cha?
:ssh: It is a goatse joke

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

NovaPolice posted:

edit: Content:
Real fans incorporate their love into their for-bird-use-only-dollhouses.

What, is this Hatoful Boyfriend fanart?

Speaking of which:

dijon du jour has a new favorite as of 08:55 on Apr 30, 2013

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

spasticColon posted:

Why must bronies ruin everything? Is nothing sacred? :negative:

Nope!

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Lizard Wizard posted:

I've seen goatse, I'm just not up on the various slang surrounding it, gosh. :mad:

Slang? You mean ring? As in the ring on goatse guy's finger? Did you not pay any attention during SA100: Introduction to Gooning? Identifying the various components of goatse was on, like, the first exam.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
I was going to make a joke by posting a link to a My Little Pony doing goatse. Surely that exists right?

No, it doesn't.

There are no jokes to be had.

All laughter is gone.

Every comedian is dead.

:nms::nws:Do not click on this link.:nws::nms:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
God drat it guys you clicked on the link you clicked on the link didn't you I told you not to click on the link...

In a desperate effort to get... that... off the front page of my imgur uploads here is some Godzilla fan art.

The best part? I didn't see a single picture of Godzilla's turgid cock. :unsmith:

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Globo-Corp posted:

I dunno, the "you were a lust penis" and the "people transforming into clothes" trumped anything yet posted in this thread, for me at least.

Perhaps I am broken, finally. :negative: But I can't stop looking.

Was it Tantalus that had to keep shoving a rock uphill? I forget.

It is us.
We are pushing the rock up the hill.
And the rock is made of super-condensed ponies.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Triskelli posted:

I call it, "The Descent of Man"

Wow, it's interesting to see millions of years of our evolution from pony to anime quantified before us.

1. Our furthest ancestors. Your run-of-the-mill unicorn pony.
2. Bipedality acquired. Rudimentary scarf and stockings developed, possibly in response to change in climate?
3. Obviously a time of turmoil in pony evolution. Disappearance of stocking features. Scarf has become a fully developed turtleneck. Brief emergence of vestigial beret.
4. Reappearance of stockings. Development of skirt. Rudimentary brooch development.
5. Today's anime. Stockings have fully developed. Plumage is much more defined (blue skirt, shirt has turned white). Full brooch development. Complete loss of any pony-like features.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

scarycave posted:

"They're just doing this to sell toys to girls! :argh:"

"Oh man! Now Hasbro is going to start shilling girly toys, ignoring their core audience!"
; the brony said, rearranging his collection of pastel-colored pony dolls.

Also I don't know what bronies are complaining about. It's just one movie. The fallout (equestria :haw:) will be gone in a year or so.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

My my, is it time to discover a new horrifying fetish already? But I haven't even finished delitising yet!

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Missed opportunity by not having either Bert or Ernie be Kanji. :colbert:

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

That makes Snivy almost as awesome as Scrafty.
Almost

Bonus Scrafty-related thing I found:

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Comrade Question posted:

What's so weird about standard tumblr fanart? Maybe I'm just jaded.

Anyway, Bee Movie (:nms:, :nws:).

Why is the bottom bee skewered by a cocktail sword? Why is the top bee making GBS threads his guts out?
I'm assuming this picture would make more sense if I had seen the movie.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

Flygon's a dragonfly, a bug. Do I care too much? (yes)

The artist is really bad about turning bug Pokemon into dinosaurs.

:argh:

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Mycroft Holmes posted:

Those pictures make me glad it turned out I didn't have Marfans.

I'm glad that I don't have Marfans and my friend hasn't turned his secret gay crush on me into a grotesque sympathetic quasi-fetish of my condition.

It's a common problem.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Friends Are Evil posted:

I'm pretty sure this person's been featured here before. This whole person's gallery is just bad things happening to the Simpsons.

Jesus loving Christ that is legitimately depressing.
Who would even think to write something like that. :smith:

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Why Sam? I mean come on, names don't get much more gender neutral than "Samus".

I do wonder, though: would "Metroid: Ather F" be better or worse than Other M?

dijon du jour has a new favorite as of 16:47 on Jun 25, 2013

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Metroid: Rehta F? Why change it from Metroid: Ather F?

(If it was just a straight swap of Samus for "Sam", it would be miles better. Mostly because it would make it blatantly obvious how ridiculous Other M's characterization is.)

Whoops, that's what I get for doing too many things at once. :downs:
Though I think I can be forgiven for not wanting to think too much about how the title's incredibly stupid symbolism goes.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Eventually
He will write differently
No more Sonic's cock

*snap* *snap* *snap* *snap*

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Friends Are Evil posted:

Neo-nazis, man. I'll never get their obsession for making children's cartoons about how great white people are.

First My Nationalist Pony, and now this guy.

"I have been educated about the continent of Europe and I've listened to some German composers. HEIL MEIN FALCON! DEATH TO ALL MICE!"

VVVVVVV
I get Germany and Italy, because Hitler and Mussolini, but why France? Does France have a fascist history I'm not aware of? Didn't France help fight the fascists?

dijon du jour has a new favorite as of 23:38 on Jun 28, 2013

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

ARACHNOTRON posted:

that bird is brown.

Yeah, to be a part of the Aryan race shouldn't his feathers be blonde?

e:

"Eli "Funshine" Roth as: The Bear Jew"

dijon du jour has a new favorite as of 03:09 on Jun 29, 2013

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Zellus posted:

Some more Looney Tunes stuff.

I love these in a completely non-ironic way.
Especially the little touches, like how they're all carrying Toon-appropriate weapons. It kind of makes me want to see a Looney Tunes parody of Final Fantasy. :allears:

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Friends Are Evil posted:

So I started watching Evangelion recently. Of course the fanart for it is terrifying.

Honestly, I don't know whether or not this could be more weird than regular Evangelion already is.

Are... are these pictures supposed to tell a coherent story?
Did she startle him so bad he turned into clothes? Like a turtle retreating into it's shell? :psypop:

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Zellus posted:

I remember when someone posted these in the previous thread:

:stare:

Oh god I remember those.
I think the worst part of them is the absolute terror and pain on the faces of the people turning into suits. :gonk:

Looking at this is like reading The Enigma of Amigara Fault if you knew that the creator had a disfiguration fetish. It's already horrifying on it's own but the fact that the creator thinks this is okay and erotic makes it so much worse.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
Hey guys, who remembers the Winx Club! :haw:

Hello? Anybody?

quote:

quik story
It's timmy birthday's and once again Techna decide to chating all night with Timmy. Thas was before the Stella and the other girls decide to take things in hand. When Techna get out of here shower with the speed of light she found hereself attack by magic ribon and before she can a things she was tie up, gag and put inside e box. So suprise at first now Techna struggle to get free but the box want open and is bond are magic so she can't free hereself.

At the party Timmy was worry to not have any news for Techna. He go see Musa to ask here were she is. Then all the Winx we a smile said to timmy to go open is gift from then after the take all there boyfreind out for the night. Each of them kiss Timmy on the cheek and get out of the room Bloom said enjoy our gift Timmy.

All alone in the room Timmy go to is gift from the Winx and open it, to discoverer Techna all bond and gag in a sexy way. As the result Timmy freeze before this beautifull vue. Techna blushing and hoping Timmy will please here.

The idea came by watch the last season and to here the Winx telling Techna she need Timmy for real more then by the virtual world. Seam thas going to happen in the next episode.

I use a work of TCpolecat7 as reférence for the posture of Techna

dijon du jour has a new favorite as of 04:39 on Jul 4, 2013

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Sagebrush posted:

Oh, those people are old news on SA. I think it might have even been an ALOD at some point. Bug Chasers brought us the phrase "poz my neg rear end." :gonk:

It was a whole Weekend Web and a recommended read if you need a good cry.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

"Oh my God! My, Count Dooku's, genitals have collapsed into a singlarity!"

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Zemyla posted:

I suppose this technically counts as fanart?

Here's that same house with rooms that connect to each other colored in:

Notice how only one of the entrances actually connects to another room.

I'm convinced this is worse than we imagined and this is actually a torture house for Sonic and Co.

Sonic: forced to sleep in the same room as his sworn enemy.
Cream: starving and isolated from the others.
Knuckles: unable to use his special bathroom.
Everyone: forced to look at Sonic's nude body every time they want to use the bathroom or enter the kitchen.

Ixjuvin posted:

vv more importantly, why is knuckles' toilet so long and thin? Is he lying down to do his business?

Well, Knuckles isn't as regular as he used to be, so he needs a running start.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Lizard Wizard posted:

I just realized something.

He left his notes, in Comic Sans, in the final image. :psyduck:

God for some reason that is only slightly less disturbing than if that were my home address written there. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Friends Are Evil posted:

I tried using that weird house generator:

The Weirdest Fanart: Rusty's Weak penis clinic

How come these houses always force you to go through a bathroom to get to the kitchen? :psyduck:

• Locked thread