Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

A 10% levy on BAKED GOODS?!

How is that even a trailer? It looked like the whole loving movie summed up in just over 3 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

Too bad Jai Courtney had to go throw away all the good will he built up with that terrible, terrible Die Hard movie.

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

Spartacus: The You Can Now Watch With Your Parents Version.

I hope they go full on batshit crazy dubbing instead of muting.

MY CLOCK RAGES ON

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

Arrow is garbage hope this helps the nerd debate

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

I've never actually rewatched the whole series until now due to people I watch with needing captions that never seem to work for Vengeance/WotD, but holy poo poo is New Naevia even worse the second time through. I hope whatever casting agent responsible for her suffered Gannicus level crucifixion.

The worst part is Naevia's story would've been one of the best arcs of the show going from the demure innocence she started out as into being sadistic as poo poo but instead they had to get a bad actress who only knows how to perpetually scowl.

For all the cock raging on I'd remembered I'd forgotten some of the best things like the hilarious jumping. Just broke down laughing in the third season when Gannicus just jumps straight up for no reason. Not to dodge some leg attack, not even slightly forward or backwards, just straight up.

Rest in peace you jumping addict.

• Locked thread