Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrinkMoreBeer
Jan 23, 2006

by toby
So Ashur isn't dead, right? He'll magically come back this season eating his seeds and being awesome. Right? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrinkMoreBeer
Jan 23, 2006

by toby
Who ever made the decision to add the cheesy eagle sound deserves orgies for the rest of their lives. loving brilliant.

DrinkMoreBeer
Jan 23, 2006

by toby

Sober posted:

Also Caesar now shaven and with a Roman haircut looks a bit closer to what I would've expected from Caesar if you saw a bust or something.

Yeah this. The new looking Caesar is way cooler.

Also, so many merkins this episode.

DrinkMoreBeer
Jan 23, 2006

by toby
The final episode will have Spartacus and Crassus fighting it out, eventually wounding each other. Meanwhile Tiberius will sneak up and stab Spartacus in the head, splitting his skull in two. Just a Crassus is about to congratulate his son, Tiberius bludgeons him to death with the stone his friend picked in Decimation. Tiberius then assumes his fathers role in history and spends the rest of the episode raping Kore while yelling "Who's my daddy now!".

DrinkMoreBeer
Jan 23, 2006

by toby

sweetbaboo posted:

http://www.songonlyrics.com/soundtracks/spartacus-war-of-the-damned-soundtrack-list.html

Soundtrack list gives away the fate of some of the characters. Don't click it if you don't want to know.

So much willpower to not click this.

DrinkMoreBeer
Jan 23, 2006

by toby
Oh Tiberius you little scamp!

DrinkMoreBeer
Jan 23, 2006

by toby

muscles like this? posted:

I think last night's episode is definitely setting up an ending where Spartacus just walks away from all of this. No matter the outcome he won a symbolic victory when he made Rome tremble at his name and showed them that a slave is still a man.

Now that Sparty has hooked up with Laeta, I'd be surprised if he doesn't survive and live happily ever after. And Ganniucus is with the religious chick now so there's a good chance he'll survive too.

Or they both could get murderised in the finale and make me tear up again.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

You didn't enjoy Caprica or Blood & Chrome? :laffo:

(It's cool, Caprica sucked)

I enjoyed Caprica. :colbert:

DrinkMoreBeer
Jan 23, 2006

by toby
Agron lives!! gently caress yeah!!! I don't think I've been happier to see a character on TV alive. Listening to him getting crucified was pretty harsh, though.

Nice to see Tiberius getting stabbed by Kore. The little fucker deserved worse.

Alchenar posted:

I think the best thing about this episode is the massive payoff for everything they've done with Naevia this season. All throughout the episode they continue making you dislike her, right up to suggesting that she might kill Kore, so much so that I actually didn't want it to be her who got to kill Tiberius.

Then she chooses to let Tiberius live and she's redeemed and there's a hope she gets some measure of peace.

Going to have to disagree with you there. I didn't feel any payoff whatsoever, she still annoys the hell out of me. I think it's her eyebrows. They make her look perpetually angry.

DrinkMoreBeer
Jan 23, 2006

by toby
One thing I loved about Caesar was his facial expressions. He was always so gleeful about fighting and murdering. The actor did a fantastic job, and I wish he and Gannicus had a proper 1v1 fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrinkMoreBeer
Jan 23, 2006

by toby
Here's a new interview with the dude that played Caesar, where he talks about what he went through to stay buff.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...9-1226675470191

• Locked thread