Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

The premiere was better than I could possibly have hoped for and Crassus loving owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Women's Rights? posted:

His son is trying SO HARD to pull off the Joffrey Lannister Super Snobby look, but fails miserably and just looks pouty and stupid. Hopefully we won't spend too much with him.

I actually got kind of a Bieber vibe from him at first impression.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

the posted:

This show has the best cursing.

You should watch Deadwood ASAP.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Azure_Horizon posted:

I'd LOVE to see Augustus' reign. I wonder why no show has covered it yet? Rome only covered its beginnings.

Watch I, Claudius.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

This is the most loving metal show I've ever seen. Bridge of frozen corpses loving owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

The finale owned owned owned owned but I'm legit bummed that I'll never see a new episode of Spartacus again.

• Locked thread