Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Dangersim posted:

Galvao's pretty much pulling guard there

Nope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
Ok maybe not pulling guard but he makes no effort to stop the shot.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Dangersim posted:

Ok maybe not pulling guard but he makes no effort to stop the shot.

Nope

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
Where?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

He skips backwards at the same time as putting both his forearms down on Chael in an attempt at a buckback sprawl.

He isn't successful because Chael is too fast for him. If he was pulling guard or just trying to get a good position after being taken down, he'd have moved entirely differently - specifically, one or both of his hands would have been digging for underhooks instead of going to his neck and then grabbing his triceps, and his legs would have been pushing to land him on his butt sitting forward instead of on the small of his back having to do a situp to get in good position.

Galvao is an amazing grappler who tapped Chael. There's not need to try to big him up by pretending that every bad thing that happened to him in that match was part of a grand master plan to go forwad.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
If he doesn't do a backflip, it's not a good ankle pick.

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.

Bethe Correia: top 10 win celebrater?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Grifter posted:

There was more celebrating after this in the same vain if anyone has that. It was gif worthy.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Grifter posted:

You know, I like how Big John gives Correia a supportive slap on the rump. Its not something he does to a woman, its something he does to a fighter; and is apparently quite un-self-concious about it, despite her gyrating and air-humping a second earlier.

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.
Joe Lauzon should fight more. Here he is fighting Michael Chiesa's eyebrow ridge.

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

Captain Log posted:

There was more celebrating after this in the same vain if anyone has that. It was gif worthy.
I poked around a bit more and didn't see anything, but I found this from an earlier fight.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

Grifter posted:

I poked around a bit more and didn't see anything, but I found this from an earlier fight.

She is possibly the one to finally beat Anderson...in a dance off.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Sprecherscrow posted:

She is possibly the one to finally beat Anderson...in a dance off.

Ahem there always has and always will be a p4p MMA dancing champ and the spider isn't it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGdyaDnnrLM

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Mr. Nice! posted:

Ahem there always has and always will be a p4p MMA dancing champ and the spider isn't it.

:respek:

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

...wait a minute...

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

Actually, we're both wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUQhkAWMDlE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

• Locked thread