Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

And so Black Jesus turned water into a bucket of chicken. And He saw that it was good.

Sitting Here posted:

New thread is coming down the pipes. You will know it by the new thread that is in CC, mainly. Congrats Roguelike, please post the prompt in the new thread when it appears.

Good job on posting in this thread this year guys, I hope people also post things in next year's thread.

My New Years resolution is to keep owning the poo poo out of you fuckers and you can't stop me

Bitch please. This year, I was writing like poo poo to lower all ya'll collective guards down. I'm gonna kill everyone with my immaculate words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Longer Flaky
Nov 16, 2013

by Lowtax

crabrock posted:

:siren: THUNDERDOME 73 RESULTS POST :siren:
:words:

Thanks for the judgement. Looks like I can only go up from here!!

DreamingofRoses
Jun 27, 2013
Nap Ghost

Sitting Here posted:

New thread is coming down the pipes. You will know it by the new thread that is in CC, mainly. Congrats Roguelike, please post the prompt in the new thread when it appears.

Good job on posting in this thread this year guys, I hope people also post things in next year's thread.

My New Years resolution is to keep owning the poo poo out of you fuckers and you can't stop me

I know I'm new here, but I think I've got a New Year's resolution of my own: Dethrone the queen.

Kaishai
Nov 3, 2010

Scoffing at modernity.
It's been a pleasure hanging out here this year, getting to know the taste of some of your livers while fighting to keep my own intact. May 2014 bring us just as much blood, weeping, and glory.

But fewer poo poo geysers. Please, Baby New Year, I've been so good.

Kaishai fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Dec 31, 2013

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

No Longer Flaky posted:

Thanks for the judgement. Looks like I can only go up from here!!
At least you're not me.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

The Leper Colon V posted:

At least you're not me.

I look forward to the new thread in the new year where white noise posts like this will stop forever.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

At least you're not me.

corndarnit Leper

get your head in the game

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

And so Black Jesus turned water into a bucket of chicken. And He saw that it was good.

A little present for all you guys.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Midnight, awoken
Sudden craving for bacon
Grease burns on my dilz

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

Raw beef: quarter pound.
Usually eat it well-done;
got blood on my nose.

got two urethras.
no big deal but my pee forks.
forks: effect and cause.

penis waves in wind
inviting all to come play
then bites like angry snake

crabrock fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Dec 31, 2013

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

At least you're not me.

Stop your whining, Christ almighty. Your brawl piece is making me put effort into mine. It's possibly the best story you've done for TD. Unfortunately you're still going to lose. The lesson to take away from this is that you're getting better.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Kaishai posted:

It's been a pleasure hanging out here this year, getting to know the taste of some of your livers while fighting to keep my own intact. May 2014 bring us just as much blood, weeping, and glory.

But fewer poo poo geysers. Please, Baby New Year, I've been so good.

Hello "brawl queen".

Do not get too comfortable on your bed of skulls and bloody wire. I am coming for you.

Kaishai
Nov 3, 2010

Scoffing at modernity.

sebmojo posted:

Hello "brawl queen".

Do not get too comfortable on your bed of skulls and bloody wire. I am coming for you.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of sebmojo, I will fear no cyberpunk; for CMoS is with me.

I'll meet you on the fresh, unbloodied ground of the new thread, seven-times lord. Contain your avarice. The skulls are quite comfy, and I intend to keep them.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

sebmojo posted:

Hello "brawl queen".

Speaking of, my first act of the new thread will be to challenge yourself to a brawl. After I've eaten you, it's Sitting Here, then EBeef, than Kaishai.

Better watch yo poo poo.

Kaishai
Nov 3, 2010

Scoffing at modernity.
See you on the top of the pagoda, Muffin. In the meanwhile:

I
In 'conditioning,'
The PUA is subtle.
"Hello!" Points to schlong.

II
In search of more words
Thunderdome cries to heaven:
"Beef can eat a dick."

III
Our pens rise, proud, strong,
To spear the world with our words
And leave it replete.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
II
They grow off the trunk
The fruit of the lady tree
Two orbs, soft and plush

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
New thread is here.

Neon or Marty, feel free to put this beast out of its misery

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Happy fuckin New Year from the land of the first light you glorious bastards

No Longer Flaky
Nov 16, 2013

by Lowtax
So quick question, once I get the new avatar for losing this last thunderdome, how long do I have to keep the avatar until I can replace it? Should I wait until I win a thunderdome or what?

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

No Longer Flaky posted:

So quick question, once I get the new avatar for losing this last thunderdome, how long do I have to keep the avatar until I can replace it? Should I wait until I win a thunderdome or what?

There's not hard and fast rule and when you can replace it. You should at least have it long enough so it's a reminder to not write lovely stories. After you can see the average quality of your writing get better, get yourself a new avatar.

And you fight to keep that avatar. Do not lose it ever again. Do you hear me?

Erogenous Beef
Dec 20, 2006

i know the filthy secrets of your heart
Blade-dulling jungle
Crotchbrambles hide my monkey
I hate manscaping

No Longer Flaky
Nov 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Mercedes posted:

There's not hard and fast rule and when you can replace it. You should at least have it long enough so it's a reminder to not write lovely stories. After you can see the average quality of your writing get better, get yourself a new avatar.

And you fight to keep that avatar. Do not lose it ever again. Do you hear me?

Ok, I think I'll wait until either I have 5 brawl wins or 1 thunderdome win. I think I definitely wrote the worst piece in the last contest, but I feel like my writing is already becoming better through participating in this thread, and all the new deadlines I have every week.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

No Longer Flaky posted:

Ok, I think I'll wait until either I have 5 brawl wins or 1 thunderdome win. I think I definitely wrote the worst piece in the last contest, but I feel like my writing is already becoming better through participating in this thread, and all the new deadlines I have every week.

The sentiment is fine, but keep this sort of musing out of the next thread; just write the stories.

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

No Longer Flaky posted:

When you have a few more brawls under your belt, come challenge me so I can destroy your spirit and revel as you wallow in your misery.

No Longer Flaky
Nov 16, 2013

by Lowtax

sebmojo posted:

The sentiment is fine, but keep this sort of musing out of the next thread; just write the stories.

That's why it's in this thread.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

No Longer Flaky posted:

That's why it's in this thread.

Fair enough. We cool, blood. (bumps fists awkwardly)

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
Muffin said til this thread is closed with the gross vulgar haiku so

the fleshy curtains
fold wetly around the prize
a lovely rosebud

small and shriveled though
at times it rises long, hard
a battering ram

Are buttholes genitals? Sure

round, puckered, just like
the mouth of an old lady
making GBS threads is pleasurable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
And now to close this thing. Realtalk, thanks to everyone who's been keeping Thunderdome running since I've been too busy with other stuff like writing actual stories to submit places, and work, and marriage, and two dogs and a kitten, and installing new bamboo floors, and blah blah. You guys are awesome.

One more for the goldmine.

• Locked thread