Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Alright, let's do this. I'm in.

EDIT: gently caress, just realized Midnight on Saturday was two hours ago. :smith: Guess I'll participate next contest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Capntastic posted:

Also, I'd like to point out that we had quite a few people sign up who failed to produce.

JuniperCake
Toanoradian
JGBEagle
Aquavelva
JonasSalk
monkeyboydc
WilliamAnderson

All weaklings.

Of special note is Aquavelva who was a same-day reg who, well, I expected some sort of effort from, even if it was the kicking and screaming of a terrified mule slowly drowning in a well.

They registered to signed up and did nothing.

Conversely, we have Governor_Guycott who has been lurking since 2008 and was moved by some unknown and possibly cosmic force to make their first three posts: All here. One to sign up, one to post their story, and one to show off their submission image.

Think about that.

I thought the deadline was up. :smith: You even told me that I was a day off anyways, with your weird midnight system. I'm in for this week though.

Does anyone know a good (and hopefully) free audio recorder for a webcam? I just want the audio when I read my story out loud.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Nubile Hillock posted:

I know a really good one called Tape a Piece of Black Paper Over the Lens.

I just want the audio, gosh. I have zero editing software on this computer so I'd like to just post the audio to tindeck for submission rather than post a blank video.

Capntastic posted:

You called it quits a day early and I tried to correct you. My attempt to be magnanimous was wasted.

Ah, I see. I totally just walked away without even realizing. I can never tell if people mean 12:00 AM Saturday or 12:00 AM Sunday to determine Midnight Saturday.

Beezle Bug posted:

I dunno about other webcams but I know mine has functioned as a mic for me for years. It's working just fine with that and Audacity.

Audacity will be perfect for this, thanks.

• Locked thread