Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Honey Badger
Jan 5, 2012

^^^ Like this, but its your mouth, and shit comes out of it.

"edit: Oh neat, babby's first avatar. Kind of a convoluted metaphor but eh..."

No, shit is actually extruding out of your mouth, and your'e a pathetic dick, shut the fuck up.
Haven't done this since I moved across the country.

In, Aquarius.

Honey Badger fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Feb 19, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honey Badger
Jan 5, 2012

No, shit is actually extruding out of your mouth, and your'e a pathetic dick, shut the fuck up.

Jeza posted:

Step off - your reg date sure as hell ain't Aquarius brother. Go hang with your loser Capricorn buddies.

Edit: Hah nevermind, I looked at my post date and though it was my reg date. Now I feel dumb. Capricorn it is! (thanks for the assist)

Honey Badger
Jan 5, 2012

In. I must erase the shame of this week's failure. I'm still going to put what I was working on in the fiction farm when I finish, since I was having a good time writing it until life decided to kick me in the nuts repeatedly.

Preparing to cram-study some Gabriel Garcia Marquez as we speak.

Honey Badger
Jan 5, 2012

In. I need to fuckin' finish one this week, I've been shameful lately. I keep getting 10-hour shifts at work that make the whole week disappear :argh:

• Locked thread