Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
mastajake
Oct 3, 2005

My blade is unBENDING!

In.

Flash Rule: Your protagonist has an STI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastajake
Oct 3, 2005

My blade is unBENDING!

Flash Rule: Your entire story must be set on a tour of some sort. 288 Words

Scavenger Hunt

“What do you think? Should I go for the tall one? Or maybe the blonde?”

“Oh come on, Tiff. Like that poor man hasn’t been tortured enough lately.”

Tiffany rolled her eyes and ignored her brother, smiling at the man near the Monet exhibit. The card they’d been given wasn’t too specific. “One of you must flirt with someone with whom you would not otherwise.”
Easy enough. It wasn’t exactly her first time flirting or anything. Her brother – on the other hand – was a little queasy around the fairer sex. There had been a silent agreement between the two of them that she would be the one to complete this task.

Why she’d agreed to this farce in the first place was a different story entirely. She certainly didn’t need to branch out like this. She was certainly confident in her people skills. Her brother, though…..she loved him, but drat, he needed to get out of his shell sometimes.

She bit her lip. It wasn’t as if she couldn’t get the tall man’s name if she needed to. And who knows, maybe her brother could step up to the plate after all.

“Actually, why don’t you go for the redhead over there?” She nodded to her left, smirking at the thought of him going through with it. She ignored the glare of the tour guide. This was a momentous occasion, after all.

“I….” her brother paused. It was clear he was going to chicken out. Again. Tiffany sighed. There was only so much one girl could do.

“You know, I think I will.” He smiled as he walked over to the woman. Oh, what the hell. Tiffany though, walking toward the tall gentleman. If he can do it…

• Locked thread