Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself
I’m looking to commission someone for a portrait of 2 people (maybe full body or just busts - not totally sure yet) as a birthday gift for my girlfriend, hopefully before June 30th.

Please PM me if interested. I was thinking maybe something watercolor based, but I’m not totally married to the idea and would love to see a portfolio of digital pieces, if that’s anyone’s forte.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Markarian
May 15, 2018
Abstract electronic music composer available for weird stuff - I do not compose your typical "boom boom" music (even though I often do for clients, I prefer not to, it's boooooooooring). I've got a nice, full resumé, and so many tracks online that I can't count 'em anymore.

Here's where to start -

To tease your ears: http://www.kirkmarkarian.net
For a much broader experience: http://www.kirkmarkarian.net/music.html

Here's how to contact me: kirkmarkarian.net@gmail.com

I work well below the Hollywood pricing, I'm fast, friendly, and courteous.

In my spare time, I also animate my own weird stuff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCjEygS5IJGODsxRh0HPxGuA?featured , create video games, and in my past life, I was a graphic designer for 17 years.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.
Looking for an artist to sketch a tattoo design. Gypsy girl style, in profile, limited color, heavy black line. I want it to fit in with others like that.

I’m looking to get Sherlock Holmes tattooed in that style on my forearm. Classic Sherlock, not Benedict Cumberbatch or Robert Downey jr.

If you’re interested, PM me and I can provide photos of my current tattoo and discuss price.

madsketcher.
Sep 20, 2011
Artist/illustrator available for creative work.

You can find my SA Mart thread here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3821697

walruscat
Apr 27, 2013

I'm looking to commission a book cover.

One man and two women on the cover. Sword and sorcery style except the guy will be in modern clothes. Examples of the type of cover, level of quality and titillation I'm looking for are below. Willing to accept something lower quality than the example images, but that's what I'm hoping to get. I don't need any lettering. Would appreciate a quote for a simpler scene like the first image and a more complex one like the second image would be appreciated.

Feel free to PM or email me at brassgenie AT gmail.

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots
I'm looking to commission a fairly basic illustration, basically something like the sun-wearing-sunglasses emote wearing a tutu, which ideally would be conflatable with an accretion disk, for print (accordingly, white background) maybe 2" square so 600-800px. The problem is I need it for something this weekend and didn't come up with this idea until right now. :doh:
I'm hoping this can be done for about $50, which I hope represents the actual level of effort necessary rather than being a laughable/insulting lowball. If it is, I apologize, let me know and I'll pull the request. I understand spec work is disallowed and don't expect you to do anything before I agree to pay you specifically.

UPDATE: This has been done! I don't know if you want shouted out in here but thanks very much. :)

tiaz fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Jul 27, 2018

Ashex
Jun 25, 2007

These pipes are cleeeean!!!
I designed a logo for my Sci-Fi improv group earlier this year that we all love but I'm poo poo at styling so it looks kinda bland. It was designed for 3d printing which is why it's super flat but I haven't managed to make it look better without going into full tacky cartoon which is not what I want.

I'm looking for someone to take this logo and polish it up, specifically looking for a polished steel vibe (i.e Star trek badge) that will look well on printed media and screens. I'm hoping this can be done for around 50€ since the logo design is done but am happy to discuss the payment once we've discussed the request, if you're interested shoot me a PM or email ( ashex at chipnick dot com) with a link to your portfolio.

Hopefully this is allowed and I absolutely agree to pay you.

Ashex fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Jul 31, 2018

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

BLUF: I need this photo restored. Please PM me if you've got any questions.

Background: My grandfather served in World War II in the USMC. This year would've been his 100th birthday, and I'd like to have this photo included as part of a birthday present for my mom. I contacted the National Archives and got his military awards, so I'm having a shadowbox made for her.

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret
I'm looking for someone who can create an architectural rendering with lighting and textures of a small apartment. I have architectural plans and will soon produce a Revit or Rhino model which can serve as the basis of the rendering. I essentially need the texturing, the lighting, and whatever flare you can toss in to make it look appealing as an image in a construction work proposal proposing finishes etc. Price is negotiable, would probably need to get done in the next 10-14 days.

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, Creature! Do You Despise Goat Hating Fascists? So Do We! Join Us at Paradise Lost!

Hi people!
So, i'm looking to start up a kickstarter for a game supplement i've written for the Fate Core system. Currently, i'm hoping for the kickstarter itself to start up in January.
I have an editor and graphical layout person, but i need an illustrator to do a cover and some illustrations for me. I'm looking at around 5 illustrations at the moment, perhaps more if things go very well.

The game is about heroic monster hunters in a broken world of wild magic, overgrown ruins and giant monsters, who protect their fragile communities by hunting the giant monsters, and turning the bodies into help for their communities and powerful equipment for themselves. Therefore, i'll need illustrations of characters, huge monsters, and possibly broken magical ruins.
The pay will be at whatever your usual rates are, of course.

If any of that sounds interesting to you, you can contact me on discord at magnusth#1555 as well as at my gmail, Magnusth1(at)gmail(dot)com.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I’d like a design that I can put on a headset cap on a bike. Rough idea is a horizontal cow in an orange spacesuit with the old timey clear glass helmet, curved to fit around the top of the circle. In order to fit the curve I think the belly would need to be taken up.

Similar to this:

It would need to follow this template (the top one, not the bar end caps).
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0242/0571/files/KC_Fully_Kustom.pdf?4407235577186592233
That means that the cap would likely need to be orange and the design fairly simple.

Throw me a PM if you’re interested with a quote.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

I am looking for someone to come up with a vintage logo. The company is a swimming pool renovation business, and the vehicle it is going on is a 1979 Mercedes L1116: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgWFRqagYto

Nothing fancy, just lettering and a phone number. The truck will be used as a working novelty vehicle.

Shoot me a PM if interested, we can discuss rates and the process that works best for you.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Hi, I have some ideas about a board game I would like to make but I need help with the art direction. Currently my "board" is basically a handwritten spreadsheet. I am not hoping to commission final artwork or anything to use commercially, but I want to make my prototype look a little better by upgrading from spreadsheet to world map.

I would be able to pay for a few hours work, depending on your rates. The final product I want is a high res board image that I can have printed in large format.

twinxor@gmail.com

Vivian Darkbloom fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Nov 17, 2018

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
My wife needs a 5-second animation based on her existing logo for her personal business. It's a yoga/wellness thing and she posts instructional/informative videos up on youtube and the animation would be the opener. Would also include music for those 5 seconds. It's not cliched yoga stuff, rather more in line with physical therapy and not involving handstands while downdogging or whatever the gently caress.

I am also terrible at paraphrasing her so it's probably best if you actually talked person to person.

Some intro video examples or whatever you think is appropriate would be helpful. Yell at me if I did a poo poo job of inquiring. I won't be upset :yaycloud:

If you're interested please PM me!

French Canadian fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Jan 27, 2019

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Hello! I am interested in commissioning an illustrator for some isometric video game environments concept art/design sketches.

Similar video games with the style I am referring to: Persona 2, Pillars of Eternity, Divinity II, Trials of the Sky.

Design Sketches: Basically drawing rooms/environments/exteriors from an top-down isometric (or similar, I understand Pillars of Eternity/Divinity aren't quite isometric but semi perspective, so a mix or either/or would be fine) perspective, if it's an interior scene then the exteriors can just be solid black, etc. And the environments should have simple sketched content like furnishings, knick-knacks, clothing, food, items and such. Maybe people/pets for scale.

Concept Art: Rough coloured illustrations that are a useful reference for aesthetic feel, lighting, atmosphere, mood, and can be any camera perspective. If you're confident in an anime/manga style for characters then rough/sketched background characters with flat colours would be good to add character (heh) to the scene.

Basically,
Design Sketches are more what I'd use to blueprint, mockup, or organize my actual levels.
The Concept Art is something to help me determine materials to use, and lighting for setting mood and atmosphere and imagine scripted scenes.

I have PM's, if you don't have pm's uh... Well respond and we'll cross that bridge.

JesusDoesVegas
Jul 8, 2005

The Funk Ambassador
Lipstick Apathy
I am a graphic designer and web developer in the Seattle, WA area available for work. For the last six years I was as an active duty U.S. Navy Sailor, where my job duties included graphic design and video storytelling. During this time I established and served as creative director for three weekly print publications, branded an 11 ship carrier strike group, ran a community outreach program that hosted visitors such as Vice President Joseph Biden, created dozens of video products for social media release and served as final release authority for Navy.mil. Most of this was accomplished while operating at sea on a naval vessel with almost no internet access, and a load of Sailor duties such as fighting fires and ensuring the ship's seaworthiness. I've also done plenty of freelance work for youtubers, twitch streamers, small businesses and products. I'll brand anything. If you're a two star admiral, or a plumber, or a twitch streamer trying to rake in all those sweet, sweet amazon prime subs, I can make your poo poo look good.

A month ago I became a free man, and I'm trying to get a business off the ground. Not having 14 full hours of work to accomplish every day is killing me. Please for the love of God, hire me to brand your poo poo.

Check my website at https://www.patrick-enright.com.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Hi friends! I'm getting married soon, and seeing as my fiance and I met working in the political world, we'd like to give out campaign buttons with our last names on them as little favors. Neither of us are creative types, so we'd like to commission someone to make versions of four campaign buttons for us. They'll end up being used on 2.25 inch buttons.

We're looking to use the follow buttons as the templates:
One
Two
Three
Four

If you're interested, PM me your rates and the estimated amount of time you think it'd take to make the four!

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Do you have an email I can contact?

midge
Mar 15, 2004

World's finest snatch.
Not sure if this is the best place for this...I'm looking for someone to work with me on a ad-hoc basis for some kinda of UI design work. PM me. Experience with print advertising could be a benefit.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Looking for someone to help create a team logo - we have a rough mockup of the idea, but need it all professional-like. Would involve creating a simplified mascot from some reference photos, a bit of retro font work, and need to result in a vector output. Aiming to keep it around $50 (lemme know if I'm way off) but I'm flexible and more than happy to lay out all details/answer any questions before any work is done.

PMs open or [pleads32 at gmail]

Pleads fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Apr 8, 2019

jubjub64
Feb 17, 2011
Paying illustration gig:

Howdy fellow goons! My partners and I are looking for a map artist (cartographer?) to illustrate some game maps for our game Destination Danger which just finished a successful run on Kickstarter. We already have some of the maps done but we hit some stretch goals to have additional maps created.

These maps are going to be on cards that measure 4.75x3.5 inches so they don't have to be very detailed. I will link some examples for reference. We want to work through a 3-step approval process: 1-initial lineart/layout, 2-color pass, 3-final rendering. We are also going to be playtesting these maps so we will need to be a bit of time between the stages for us to work out any gameplay kinks in the design. The maps are based off of the scenarios that our game designer has developed so you would be getting feedback from him as well. We have two scenarios that need maps but each scenario will have two versions of the same map for a total of 4 maps required. We are looking to get these done within the next 30-45 days. We need the artist to be quick to respond to our communications throughout the process.

Please email any interest or questions to my gmail address: trevanwhiting with the subject line "Map Artist: Artist Name Here"

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D6JJt1qKQAedjKZAwy7x09hpw5MfOG_M
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RCbp7evXwzxeg6ox1lwolHbRVjcoJRnz
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UzFHsfCQGNrYfRLsMljw6Soags7u_kf9

Edit: Also the names of the two scenarios are:

Rumble in the Jungle - Think of the setting of the movie "Congo"
Christmas on Easter Island - Giant stone heads!

jubjub64 fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Mar 26, 2019

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Pleads posted:

Looking for someone to help create a team logo

Phylodox helped me with this and was both crazy fast and very easy to work with. A++ thanks bunches!

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Pleads posted:

Phylodox helped me with this and was both crazy fast and very easy to work with. A++ thanks bunches!

No problem, always happy to help!

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Boy that was the wrong button.

cassatron
Jun 17, 2017

Schiavona posted:

Hi friends! I'm getting married soon, and seeing as my fiance and I met working in the political world, we'd like to give out campaign buttons with our last names on them as little favors. Neither of us are creative types, so we'd like to commission someone to make versions of four campaign buttons for us. They'll end up being used on 2.25 inch buttons.

We're looking to use the follow buttons as the templates:
One
Two
Three
Four

If you're interested, PM me your rates and the estimated amount of time you think it'd take to make the four!

This is a super cute idea, would love to contact you but not sure where to send. Please contact me at casscs@gmail.com

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

One of my roommates and myself are looking to comission a drawing (inked and colored) of a specific thing we encounted at a state fair haunted house:

A “spooky” haunted house setting. A werewolf (possibly some kind of teen wolf, but not THE teen wolf) with his right arm on a railing, a phone in his right hand, looking at his hand. His left hand lazily “swiping” the other direction. His attention is fully on the phone. He is saying “rawr” while he does this. We are on a budget, but will pay whatever your rates are if they fall in our price range for sure. I would like to see samples of previous work before we get serious about doing the piece. Please DM me if drawing this dumb rear end lazy werewolf in a lovely haunted house at a fairgrounds sounds like your thing!

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

I sure can do that! I don't have PMs, do you have an email I can send details to?

UtahIsNotAState
Jun 27, 2006

Dick will make you slap somebody!
Hi everyone! Hopefully i'm doing this right, but I need some really quick photoshop work done.

I have a graphic designer friend who I pay to do small things for me. I have an app I'm launching, and she beautifully did the store screenshots. The problem is that I sent her screenshots from my phone that show my screen recording software. To be even stupider, I didn't notice it until after she finished all the work. I don't want to bother her with getting her to remove it because I was really stupid and should have looked at the images for 5 seconds when she asked me to look it over before she made them.

I've cropped the problem area here to show you what is going on.

That grey area needs to be turned into that blue gradient background on 6 different images. All I have is the .jpgs she sent me. Is $50 ok for someone to fix that in 6 images? Please PM or post here. Thanks!

EDIT: Someone contacted me, will update thread if they fall through.

EDIT 2: Order filled. Thank you very much to Phylodox.

UtahIsNotAState fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Apr 16, 2019

cassatron
Jun 17, 2017
Hey guys,

I've been a Designer for 8 years now. I love working with you Goons, and want to take on more fun and creative projects.
Please check out my portfolio at: https://cassieclaysmith.com/
Drop me an email at hi (at) cassieclaysmith.com
I love illustrating, branding and related deliverables.

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

I need an animated gif, and have posted a thread to that effect in SA-Mart.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Hello Goons, I have an idea for an Adult Swim style cartoon and I am looking for someone to create either a storyboard or a series of images that outline the main scenes of a sample episode. I'm estimating about 10 “slides”. I have a pilot episode written up so I can give you a pretty good idea of what I am looking for. I just would like to pay a talented artist to bring the idea to life for a pitch. The show has human characters and I guess should look pretty realistic*, but there are supernatural/ horror/ magical/ fable etc. elements to it. Please message me if you're interested!

*I don't mean photorealism or anything like that, just that the settings are mostly going to be normal sized people in regular places, and not cartoon characters. More like Metalocalypse than Super Jail.

Bee Keeper
Dec 29, 2010

Sic Transit Gloria
Hey again!

I'm looking for someone with 3d modeling experience. I don't need anything printed. I need to have an RV designed in 3d, with specifications on the inside. So it can be viewed outside and in to give someone an idea of what we're proposing. Please PM me if you are, or know anyone who can assist. Would even love just an estimate. Thanks!

madsketcher.
Sep 20, 2011
Hello,

I'm offering artwork/design/illustration for support during a really rough time. Thread here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3870576

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ive wanted a particular image for a long time and Ill describe it here.

I want a picture in a 1950's 60's-ish catalogue/JR Bob Dobs style of a car trapped in the sky with a confused/angry driver behind the wheel

They are flying over a home for the period, its on a hill with a tree to the left.

Its like a guy in his 1950's car has been screwed up in vortex and is now trapped circling the globe, just lower than clouds tho, getting cranky

It could do with some discussion, Im ok for cash.

Thats it. PM me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

Edit: Removed.

Come And See fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Mar 30, 2020

madsketcher.
Sep 20, 2011
I need to pay my rent and I am offering unique artwork! I do original art, logos, portraits, and more.

SA Mart: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3870576

ASSTASTIC
Apr 27, 2003

Hey Gusy!
Nevermind.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Already Bored
Mar 5, 2004
I HAVE HIGHER ETHICAL AND MORALE VALUES. DID I MENTION I LIKE COCK
Hello, I have a job for any illustrations with availability on a pretty tight turn around:

Deadline: Next Monday, September 23rd (I know, I know)
Budget: $150-250 (Negotiable)
Project: Recreating two existing logos through Japanese style calligraphy and superimposing them, to be embroidered on some beanies.

The full project brief is here: https://hackmd.io/k29ncI3KQ3iQfTCp4jVG6Q

You're welcome to DM me if you're interested.