Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
If anyone is looking for a graphic designer for a freelance job, or if you're someone looking to collaborate on a project, feel free to check out my portfolio:

https://www.cargocollective.com/kschruder

Email: kyleschruder@gmail.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

PersonalGenius posted:

Wow, I am so sorry about that. :sweatdrop: I'm getting in touch with the admin right now to fix that.

I know how you feel, it's awful when your site goes down like that. I got my magazine reviewed by a website, and wouldn't you know that my website was down for like 3 days after the review posted wasting any potential traffic.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
What the heck, if we're all posting portfolios I'll throw mine into the mix.

I'm a graphic designer, you can see my work here: http://cargocollective.com/kschruder

I specialize in print design, but I'm pretty flexible. Feel free to get in touch if you have any projects you'd like to discuss!

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Gibberish posted:

I'm looking for a person to do a quick album cover for me on the cheap, would this be the right place to ask about it?

If you're still looking, I might be interested. You can see some of my work at http://cargocollective.com/kschruder , there's an album cover concept for a band in there (County Road 4)

Feel free to contact me if you'd like to discuss it more.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Gibberish posted:

Thanks for the info. I'm actually looking for something closer to paintings or hand-drawn things, similar to the things schwenz posted earlier on this page only less dudebroish and more chiaroscuro. I forgot to mention that, my bad.

Fair enough! Good luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

greazeball posted:

How should I manage this project? How should I budget for it? How can I get this done without being a dick to dozens of losing contest entrants and without killing our designer with change requests from 12 non-artistic people over 90 days?

I'm getting anxious just reading this post, these are the worst kinds of projects haha