Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blastron
Dec 11, 2007

Don't doodle on it!

Hello! I have an indie game developer friend who is currently looking to commission some pixel art for the adventure game he's working on. I don't have a lot of information about the project, but he's looking for around 60 to 70 sprites that are "pretty small, res-wise: 50x50 and 15x25", in a fantasy style. This is paid work-for-hire stuff.

If you're interested, you can email him at Charles.Surmonte at gmail, or if you want more information for whatever reason you can PM me questions and I'll forward them along to him. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blastron
Dec 11, 2007

Don't doodle on it!

Tortilla Maker posted:

Wanted to cross-post to a logo design contest I put up on SA-Mart.

Selected winner gets $40! (Bump from the initial $30)

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3810856&perpage=40

This sounds like "please do spec work for me for free." Rather than "hiring" a designer by having a bunch do the same work and then paying the best one, you should pick your designer first and then pay them to do your logo.

blastron
Dec 11, 2007

Don't doodle on it!

It's like spec work, but worse because there's a hundred other people going for it! Do it for the love of the craft, because you're not gonna get anything else out of it.