Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

Hey guys, you have some really humbling stuff in this thread. :ohdear:

I'm an illustrator/animator with an emphasis on cartoonish designs. I currently work for a small game developer and am looking to take commissions/freelance work on the side to make ends meet.

You can find most of my recent (non-NDA) work at my Tumblr page.

If interested, please contact me at johndonovanliver@gmail.com.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Liver
May 4, 2009

I've posted in this thread before, but now I have a personal portfolio website for you to look at. I'm a digital artist with a cartoonish and illustrative style, with a heavy animation/comic influence.

The site is image-heavy and takes a bit to load, so please bear with me as I'm still trying to optimize it. If you can offer any input about improving the site itself, please let me know.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

pipes! posted:

If you're not already using them already, check out ImageOptim and JPEGmini. Should help you get those filesizes down.

Thanks, I'm surprised I hadn't found these earlier.