Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rad R.
Oct 10, 2012
Here's my Behance portfolio.

My digital business card: HERE. That's where you can check out what I'm selling on Society6 and Redbubble.

I'm a cartoonist, designer, writer and musician. Yes, I can juggle all of those things. I work as a freelancer, which means I'm available for hire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad R.
Oct 10, 2012
I am an illustrator and designer, specialized in T-shirt and poster design, cartooning and custom typeface design. Photoshop expert. I do commission work, and can make you pretty much any type of illustration or design required - web banners, logos, characters, photo manipulation, avatars, apparel design, lettering.

Some examples of my work:

My Behance portfolio.

My brand's mini web page, includes links to my DesignByHumans, Society6, and Redbubble shops.

I have developed my own style, but I can create illustrations or designs in whatever style you require.

You can PM me, send an email via orebster at gmail, or contact me via my Facebook fan page. I'll check up on this thread, too.

I am also an experienced content and copy writer and accept inquiries.

So, if you're in need of a creative professional, please contact me.

Rad R.
Oct 10, 2012

tenniseveryone posted:

Hey guys, I recently got put in charge of the comics section of this pop culture website called WhatCulture! and I've been asked to seek out new freelance writers. I'm looking for people who know comics (I'm looking at you, Batman's Shameful Secret folk), can come up with article ideas and then write them well. Oh yeah and it pays, obvs.

Right now the deal is you get either £0.40 per 1000 views of an article (that's a little under a dollar, I think?) or, if you pitch a good enough idea to an editor, you can arrange a flat fee of £25 (a little over $40) per article. We've writers who make a good £100+/$170+ a month like this.

They're listicle-type things - if you wanna see the sort of stuff the site's looking for, give the section a perusal. Then drop me a PM or email tom.baker@whatculture.co.uk if you're interested!

I'm very interested in this. You can scroll back a couple of posts and see samples of my work as a comic book nerd illustrator. Also, you've got mail, from me, regarding this.

Rad R.
Oct 10, 2012
I'll contact you, I'm an illustrator with a knack for cartooning and character design.

Rad R.
Oct 10, 2012
It's been long enough since I originally posted links to my portfolio and web sites, so here's an updated version. Cartoonist, illustrator, graphic designer, particularly into designing T-shirts and posters.

My styles vary, and I can pretty much recreate any style you (the client) would like. I do commission work, I freelance, I am interested in one-shot opportunities as well as long term arrangements.

Examples:

My digital business card - all important links in one place, including my portfolio and LinkedIn profile.

Mini web page for my brand.

To contact me, PM me and we'll continue from there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad R.
Oct 10, 2012
Illustrator and graphic designer.

My focus is designing t-shirts and posters, cover art, custom illustrations, cartooning, lettering - hand-made typography, photo manipulation and digital design.

Here's what you can hire me for:

- illustrations in various styles; realistic, comic book, cartoon, caricature, the choice is yours
- logo design
- banners and other visuals for social media
- photo manipulation, retouching, editing and fixing whatever needs fixing
- typography and lettering
- pop art/comic book style visuals based on your photos

You can check out my landing page with all my online shops such as Redbubble, my Behance portfolio and where you can find me on social networks. My contact email is orebster@gmail.com, feel free to drop me a line or PM me even if you only need some advice.

Examples of my work:

(This last one is actually a t-shirt design commissioned by a Goon)