Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
I am looking to commission some art of my D&D party. 7 characters. If anyone is feeling up to it, please contact me at turbogeek985@gmail.com. Send me your pricing, what you'd need, and the time frame along with maybe an example or two of your style? Another party composition piece would be ideal to gauge a little of what's going on. Thanks for reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
Looking for a goon to create an avatar from an .mp4. I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place, but please let me know if this sounds like a fun thing for you to do and how much you want for it.