Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

walruscat
Apr 27, 2013

I'm looking to commission a book cover.

One man and two women on the cover. Sword and sorcery style except the guy will be in modern clothes. Examples of the type of cover, level of quality and titillation I'm looking for are below. Willing to accept something lower quality than the example images, but that's what I'm hoping to get. I don't need any lettering. Would appreciate a quote for a simpler scene like the first image and a more complex one like the second image would be appreciated.

Feel free to PM or email me at brassgenie AT gmail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU