Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

phenyl
Oct 26, 2002

Это нормально.
I'm looking for a photographer to do a set of photos for my copywriting portfolio (website).

These will be header images with a text overlay, so I'll need photos with low visual static. You can see the template I'm working with here: http://www.squarespace.com/templates/?q=peak

You'd be shooting the image that goes in the TOP portion. (I use the lower portion for navigation).

Photos should be themed around my line of work: copywriting and editing.

If this sounds like something you're interested in, please PM me your portfolio and contact info. As I am also a freelancer, I'm more than happy to negotiate a fair rate for your work.

I also promise never to use the phrase "It'll be great for your portfolio."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU