Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

I'm writing a comic, but I can't draw. I'm too poor to get an entire issue done, but I'd like to get bids for some concept art (3-point turns for a few characters and a small blimp), and on doing a single page.

I'm looking for somebody with nice linework, and a lot of small details. Kind of in the area of an "100 Bullets" meets "Orc Stain" style. (I am bad at describing art, sorry!)
To be clear up front, with the 3-point turns, it is quite possible that I would want revisions done to them. I do freelance work myself, and the client wanting a bunch of changes all of a sudden halfway through a non-hourly rate project (for free:argh::argh::argh:) drives me insane, so I wanted to make sure I was upfront about it. Either account for it in your bid, or just mention that it's not included, and we can figure something out.

I'd be interested in landscape sketches too. Basically I just need a visual base to get inside the world a bit more before I feel comfortable getting much more in-depth with it.

If you're interested (or have any questions), you can drop me a line by PM, or at BRUrban@gmail.com.

surc fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Oct 29, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surc
Aug 17, 2004

I would like to pay somebody money to make a logo for a company which sells beard products. It would be a portrait of a mad monk with a beard-- basically shooting for Rasputin meets the Zig-Zag guy. If you're interested, shoot me a PM or email me at BRUrban@gmail.com with portfolio/previous work and a quote. You can also post in the thread, but I'll probably be slower to respond. Thanks!