Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i need to punch
Aug 27, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I just finished editing and animating a Kickstarter project for a friend's company. I went with basically just Youtube self-taught knowledge and did my best. It was the first time I've ever done something like that and it was a ton of fun. The problem is I barely have anything to put together a reel to try and find other opportunities. If anyone is looking for a novice video editor/animator on the cheap, please PM me. I'm competent in After Effects and Premiere, and would love the opportunity to build a portfolio.

Apologies if this isn't the right place for this post. Would this be something better for SA-Mart?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU