Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

Hi goons. I was told to put some ads out to try and find a freelancer to do a job for by my boss, and I decided why not ask some goons?!

My company is currently looking to hire a freelance animator/motion graphic type person to make a trailer for an app in our line of kids smartphone games. We'll provide you with a decent amount of gameplay footage and a copy or two of the app on android/iOS whatever you want so you could take your own footage and see what the game is about. We'll also provide you with any art assets you need and music we have. There's no real need for voice work in the trailer.

You'd be responsible for pretty much the entire trailer from storyboarding to animation to editing, but we can and will provide considerable art, sound and animation assets.

Looking for it to be about a minute long, and not really any longer than 70seconds. The people in charge want something interesting enough to grab parents attention since they're the ones buying, but also showing off how the game would be fun and interesting for 5 year olds.

Demos of any animation/motion graphic/other video game trailers you might have should be prepared.

Contact me via pm here on the forums or my email at my SA user name (with no space) at gmail dot com and I'll give you a bit more details and point you and your stuff towards some people with whom you can talk to more seriously with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU