Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OxnardMontalvo
Oct 6, 2005

Poor devils.
I have some time on my hands and I would like to fill it drawing things for you!

I will draw your characters, in your choice of a sketch, a value-drawing with exciting color overlays, or full, vivid color! Options!

I can do full illustrations as well. Want something cute to give your mom? I can do super cute. I can do creepy and gross as well, but I don't think your mom would like that.

I can even draw your pets, your dad, you, a dumb joke comic, whatever, just ask and we'll work it out.

You can reach me by PM, email at kzenzic(.at.)gmail.com, or leave a post in this thread and I will work with you to create something you'll love. Please summarize what you are looking for and I will give you a base price and we can get started!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OxnardMontalvo
Oct 6, 2005

Poor devils.
Sure, drawing some illustrations for your album would be cool with me. Shoot me an e-mail at kzenzic(at)gmail.com with a more detailed description of how many drawings, what sizes, etc that you need so I can gauge a time needed and give you a proper price.