Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
What are the best Flophouse eps? This one was definitely up there; any one without Elliot is out of the running. I loved the opening of "In Time" ("Are you having a stroke?" / "Time.")

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

This Flophouse Marmaduke episode is loving awesome.

"I have an important point to make that leads to a larger point about Marmaduke." *Laughter*

Golden Bee fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Jul 28, 2013

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

The anticipation makes it better.

This may be the greatest Flophouse in a long streak of amazing ones. "Like a bullet to the mouth."

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I find WHM good, but really negative (as a name like "We Hate Movies" would suggest). Flop House takes a break by being extremely random, and its one of the podcasts that really brings more to bear as you go along. The Wyatt Cyenac episode is twice as good the second time when you realize how contest and 7-Pounds related it all gets.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I'm a Flophouse man. None of the other podcasts feature the majesty of "Send that Fuckface back to Krypton".

ELLIOT: I'm imagining a cut of that movie where it's Stewart instead of General Zod on the TVs, saying "Send that Fuckface back to Krypton", then the movie continues as normal.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

What a good flophouse. Too bad about Dan's cold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

This was the sexiest flophouse ever.

"I told you...no names. But we're both...very famous."