Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

That's the epitome of 90's websites.

Speaking of toys, I found this strange old WWF toy called S.T.O.M.P. It's basically regular figures with added armor and weapons, and the back story is they fight crime in space or something.

Bonus strange figure faces:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Matlock posted:

failure.png

I have a friend who loves terrible movies and love wrestling. He thought this movie was stupid.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I honestly couldn't tell who those women were supposed to be, I thought it was just some fans.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

VogeGandire posted:

A benefit show for Necro Butcher.

This is the entire crowd.

So it's like the TNA house shows of the indies.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Thauros posted:

The correct choice would be the WWE prop warehouse.

I really wish they would build a museum for this stuff. I would make an effort to go if they did.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Mr. Kennedy posted:

This is fantastic to the point of a physical hall of fame. How many people would make a trip to the location specifically for the hall of fame. Than how many people would visit the hall of fame if they were already on vacation or in the area?

I would love to see the hall of fame, but only if it was a part of where i was already going. To Vegas or to Universal studios. I would see the exhibit. But if it was a stand alone exhibit away from other attractions, its appeal greatly goes down. even if its a restaurant and hall of fame combo. I dont think it will survive alone on its own. Do you?

I personally think it would do alright if it were in a major city. It wouldn't survive in a Cooperstown or Canton, or at least I don't think. I'm not really sure how much business a hall of fame or museum needs to stay alive. I think Vegas would be a really good spot though.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Matlock posted:

You take that back! Canton can support the National First Ladies' Library, the McKinley Museum, and the Pro Football Hall of Fame already!

Sorry I was actually talking about the crappy Canton in Georgia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Wazzu posted:

An equal opportunity sex offender.

This is why having people's sexuality be their gimmick is offensive (I doubt anyone here is going to argue with me, but man I'm happy with how WWE is booking Darren Young).

I remember hearing that Jordan wanted to use a bisexual gimmick in the WWE and they told him "No."