Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

Ryder and Ziggler built a feud on Ryder's YouTube show, and it was supposed to culminate in a match at WrestleMania. Zack gave out a bunch of those stickers to fans. Ziggler wore one on his jacket as a little nod to what might have been.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

The article that goes with the picture is great.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

Trapjaw posted:

Also: I AM THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS!!

No, I AM THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS!

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

Reminder that the original Corporation angle was fifteen years ago.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

Of course, Kane did have a father figure, as he was raised by Paul Bearer (his actual father!). Now, this father figure raised him to believe that he was hideously scarred to the point where he needed to hide behind a mask, but, you know.

On the other hand, he did manage to teach Kane social skills such that he was able to get girls even with the mask.

On the third hand, he never taught Kane how to drive a stick shift.

Wrestling is confusing.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

I have no words.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

Memento posted:

How does selling insurance gel with being libertarian? I thought they would have been totally against the idea of needing assistance in a time of strife.

Being a massive hypocrite is perfectly in line with conservative, libertarian principles.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

Rosa was Primo & Epico's manager when they were the tag team champions for a year and a half or whatever. It's not surprising that she got a figure.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

The same way you'd spoiler text.

If you use this knowledge to post the Punk / AJ wedding pic that leaked I will consider buying you an insulting avatar but then decide against it.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

That's fair. I have at least some faith they won't gently caress up Sami. He's too likeable. It'll be a Bryan scenario again if they don't push him, and he's the right size and has a good look.

Sami would need to put on a fair amount of mass to make it to "the right size," I think. He might have height, but he isn't nearly as muscular as a guy like Seth Rollins.

Also, the situation with Daniel Bryan was something that's only going to happen once, I think. I don't think you're going to see anyone with the combination of talent and charisma that Bryan has get enough exposure to where he can be very popular AND have a super easy way for fans to express their support of him AND have all the things go right for him that Bryan did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

Is that just for him, or for him, the kids, and Stephanie?