Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Flameingblack posted:

Mio Shirai does not.

The ever lethal Silly String bat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
This is as good a time as any to repost the Scott Hall E:60 story (moving pictures count, right?), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL4IbTRRtSc

Skip the first 30 seconds or so, it's intolerable. But after that is just gutpunch after gutpunch, and really, it's a bloody miracle Hall's even alive, much less the shape he's in now. Even if DDP extends his life another 6 months, he's doing God's work.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Shadalator posted:

I have a wonderful image of a hockey player performing Kawada Kicks to an opponent now.

Not if you've seen the Clint Malarchuk injury.

preemptive e: hockey goalie who had throat accidentally slit open, three degrees beyond :nms: so google it yourself.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Sting give Okada his coat back it's not yours.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
By the way, I looked up Gage's sentence and he only got five years back in April of 2011. Assuming he's been on his best behavior, he could be out sometime in the next 12 months.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Cromulent posted:

I remember Cash Flo(w) from IWA-MS, circa 1999-2001. Pretty sure I've seen a number of Chris Hero vs Cash Flow matches.

I remember Menace from some CZW shows a decade or so ago.

He was poo poo then and I can't imagine he's any better now. He has a gimmick of being a goddamn black Hayabusa and somehow fucks it up. I mean, how.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

This is that Waylon Mercy I've heard so much about, right?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
The white Fat Joe.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

Those aren't wrinkles on his forehead. The guy was known mostly as a death match wrestler. The wrinkles around his eyes are probably from smiling and being happy all the time.

If you have to see a Drake deathmatch (a Drakematch), see the barefoot thumbtacks match with the late JC Bailey. If you're thinking, "Barefoot thumbtacks that sounds exceptionally dumb," you're right. The whole match is two guys trying to find the dumbest possible thing to do in each scenario and then finding ways to top it. It's nuts in a good and bad way.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

Wouldn't you want a photo with a koala if you had the chance?

I've done that. Little bastard tried to pierce my nipple. gently caress koalas.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Fale's looking pretty swole there.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Sum Mors posted:

Chris Hero in 10 8 6 3 years.

Good on you having faith that Hero will slim down.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

rovert posted:

Scarlett Bordeaux being terrifying

Man, WWE really repackaged Devitt in NXT.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Why are they using the Mortal Kombat 3 font for their names?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

sticklefifer posted:

Bray should lose his faith and be rehabilitated by Doink

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

The_Rob posted:

Keanu Reeves is joining the Dodging Bullets Club!

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
^That haircut is a trainwreck. Gawd.

Jerusalem posted:

If Bray's next promo is just him screaming,"WHERE'S WALLACE?" over and over again... well it'll be a terrible idea but I'd be happy.

Motherfuckers are giving Bray too many 40 degree days.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

When did they bring MXC back?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Germansimp posted:

Pretty certain that's Scott Dawson.

And yeah, Drake always smiling like that is great, probably because he's thinking "Man, I got on stage at Wrestlemania, and it didn't involve being thrown into 50 thumbtack-covered flaming light tubes".

"I wrassled a terminator once, he put me through a building and I dislocated my entire rib cage but it's all love man."

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

I know the lines were bad at Wrigley last night Kenny but you didn't have to resort to that.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
He needs the gimmick of this huge mongoloid baby who gleefully tears you apart giggling the entire time then twerks to celebrate his win.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Vertigo Ambrosia posted:

Apparently Okada's money raining powers do not apply to horse betting :smith:

Not when you're used to horse racing being like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOB8U1ESvfw

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Rhonne posted:

Really? Vince is probably calling Triple H and Stephanie every hour and just yelling "SIGN HIM, SIGN HIM, SIGN HIM!" over and over.

I'm generally surprised that NFL and college scouts aren't kidnapping Icelandic boys and bringing them over to create linemen. You figure that's an untapped market.

Either that or someone at like Stanford or Georgia Tech is trying to crossbreed an Icelandic with a Polynesian and create someone who can lift a city bus and sprint with it on their shoulders.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Shoehead posted:

He's younger than me oh God

He's only going to get stronger oh God

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Perigryn posted:

During his Q&A, someone asked Halfthor if he can lift him. He picked up a 160-180lb guy like it was nothing.

A man doesn't hit his peak in strength until his early 30s. Which means, barring injury, Hafthor should be able to squat a small planet when he's like 32.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Le Saboteur posted:

Calls Scott Steiner in to run them through projections on their mortgages.

These aren't Adjustable Rate Mortages, they stay in the flexed position.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

quote:

Did Tana say yes?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Coulda told me it was Mileena cosplay and I'd believe it.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Except when I tell my doctor that she says "I don't care what you call it it's still high blood pressure take your meds."

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Burt Buckle posted:

Was this ironic heel tactics or was it meant to be sexy?

Considering the south still doesn't understand irony what do you think.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I thought it was against the law to turn children into white supremacists like that?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

So where's the dance then?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Corzaa posted:

Why does John Cena need a house that big?

When you have a ballin' rear end car collection the house needs to be as big as the garage, unfortunately. Until you get smart and just buy a garage for your whips.

e - like museum-garage, not just gently caress it add another three-car holder on the side.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Good grief.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Zen Dudeism posted:

Albino Albano?

Lou Albino

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Shawn Cotureier posted:

Packers and Bears on the same cake? What the poo poo is that about

Along with Auburn and Georgia. Either this rear end in a top hat doesn't know how rivalries work, how logos work, how cakes work, or all of the above.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Is 3,200 slots a lot or not enough I can't tell.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

New skin for Liu Kang in MKX?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

TL posted:

I'm sorry I couldn't come up with an uglier 80s era JCP wrestler than Double A. He is clearly quite attractive, and I regret the error.

Christ Ole's right there you rear end. Now there's a man who's ugly inside and out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Aesop Poprock posted:

Uh oh, senile old man Sakuraba wandered away from his group home

At least he has his invisible walker with him.