Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Curtis of Nigeria
Jan 9, 2009

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

I just googled "Shockfights" and got this article that references SA. Anyone know what this is talking about? Confusingly written.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=95788

Anyway -

The douche who founded shockfights paid for an SA membership to defend himself in a GBS thread I posted about his lovely sport. I think he challenged a goon to a shock fight or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Curtis of Nigeria
Jan 9, 2009

kidcoelacanth posted:

This is amazing.

Goldust's longevity really deserves a bump up the card and an honorary world title run. Giving him the strap just once is the rightful cap to a remarkable career.

Curtis of Nigeria
Jan 9, 2009

Nut Bunnies posted:

The world title isn't a gold watch

Obviously, but he'd be so appreciative.

Curtis of Nigeria
Jan 9, 2009
Is that the back of Cena's head up front on the Bella side?

Curtis of Nigeria
Jan 9, 2009

sticklefifer posted:

Saturn barely was at the time. The rest were only known if you were a regular WCW watcher frankly, because they were never really pushed beyond midcard (aside from Benoit being thrown the title and immediately leaving). But the guys in that picture are definitely not unknown. Sami got an Ole chant on Raw of all places. A fair portion know Devitt from the most popular wrestling federation in Japan, and he's gotten some mainstream attention from his body paint. Sure it's not the same level as someone like Guerrero jumping ship from the main competition, I'm just saying there's a fair bit of difference between Generico/PAC/Devitt/Steen banding together and if let's say, a stable of Jason Jordan/Tye Dillinger/Baron Corbin formed.

Saturn feuded with Raven in WCW's midcard for a long time, making him more well known than anyone currently in NXT.