Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Andre was cool, but he'd get heel hooked by SUPER HLUK champion, MINOWAMAN

And MINOWAMAN with the belt's creator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Jerusalem posted:

MMA people, I will give you 10 guesses what the character in the bandages' name was. You will not get it right.

Edit: Oh yeah, here's Robocop making an official appearance in WCW, by the way.

THE YETAY unfair since I am a MMA and wrestle person.

For content, here is Joe "Daddy" Stevenson wearing a crimson mask courtesy of "Baby" Jay Penn

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Time to go to Lumpy Space and meet all the Lumpy Space People!

Le Banner!

Rahman!

Hominick!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

(If this is against the purposes of the thread, that's fine, I wasn't planning on posting a bunch of his photographs anyway)

Mac Danzig is not a good fighter. I don't think he's a well-liked fighter, either. He is a pretty good photographer, though.

Itchy

Requiem for a tree

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Fighter dogs, I love fighter dogs!

Joe Lauzon and Grip

Suga Rashad Evans and PUPPY

Alexander Gustafsson and his fishing buddy

Andrei Arlovski and Maximums

Enson Inoue being better than everyone while feeding Fukushima strays

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

These 3 have something in common. It's hard to notice in the first two, but the third will point out what to look for.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Timeline of Pantastic Body

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

RobBorer posted:

the best moment of 2011

Saved by the bell :( would've had it under Rickson's weird fight league rules.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

That was pre-Mexicution.

And post Mexicution:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Happy birthday, Evan :smith:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

attackmole posted:

Probably. I don't think I've ever seen a bloodier fight, although a few might come close. Certainly not in the modern era and as severe of a beatdown as this one though.

I was watching it with some non-MMA watching friends and they were blown away when the doctor came in to check on the cuts....and then let it continue. It was pretty ridiculous. Luckily the ref had a little more mercy.

Struve/Stojnic was pretty rough, but nothing really beats Goulet vs Hieron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOiHYGCa5cQ

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

click to embiggen your heart with Sakuraba

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

45ShadesOfDeath posted:

Why is his ear dragging across that man's torso?

Because Sakuraba is a global hero and his cauliflower ear is proof of his heroism. Its explosion merely signifies that his job is done.

(seriously, please stop getting punched in the brain, even if it is fake, wrestling punches, sakuraba)

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Sometimes they give MMA dudes swords, too

Spot the coolest dude in the lineup

One of these men has an anime tattooed on his body. It's not who you think!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

UFC 157 pictures from Ester Lin

EAT FIST, DENTIST!

Back status: TAKEN

Chooooke

Winner!

THE BEST FIGHT (Even though Matt Grice looks unconscious and/or dead, it went to a decision)

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

More from Lin:

Almost there, Liz!

Nearly a HURK

Hold #1004, ARMBAR

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I wonder if he makes bear claws, too.

Here is Stefan Struve's head after Mark Hunt punched it.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Remember Stefan Sutoruvu from the CT scan of his broke jaw? He's back, in x-ray form!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Gesias Cavalcante's fight on Saturday got stopped due to a cut. Here's his brain wound. Warning - slightly gross, so spoilered.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Clint Hester elbows Bristol Marunde

Marunde spinning into the Sea of Japan.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Cat Zingano sez "BLAMMO" to Miesha Tate's face.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Fiendish CM Punk, you done hosed up now!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Snoop and two tinyweight champions!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Holy poo poo, Sara McMann's been getting ab tips from Mark Coleman's daughter!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

-Atom- posted:

picture doesn't do it justice, but Renan Barao was at Peak Happiness that night

Correct

(A GIF is just a bunch of pictures in a row, right?)

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Big Right Ham Hock

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

bobkatt013 posted:

Now I want to see how many wrestlers with bowlcut photos we could find. Also that was not in middle school.

Couldn't find one of him bleeding, sorry.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

Wrestler Glinner?

Amateur wrestler and current UFC bantamweight, Brian Bowles (Hence the line about bleeding, Bowles cut :downsrim:)

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Don fuckin' Frye says happy Memorial Day

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Lil' Jon's friend, nooo!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Eat This Glob posted:

The very same. Can't find the rest of the series though.

Kablam!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Human reboot of Lady and the Tramp seems to be moving along nicely.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Holy cow, Bauzen is a pretty rad photographer!

Daniel Ghita

Villi Bello

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I thought Axel was a more stubbley Randy Couture for a second.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Wanderlei!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Brian Melancon punches the heck outta Seth Baczynski's guts.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

(Apologies to Duzzy Funlop)

Cub Swanson with a flipty-do on Dennis Siver

Swanson just murders Siver

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

The take him down

The kill him now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

coconono posted:

reby can fly?

tate's body issue photoshoot, i think