Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
By the looks of things even Raven doesn't know how the gently caress he got there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

apsouthern posted:

For the record, that tattoo was done today, not pre-murder-spree

T... Toxx fulfilled? :ohdear:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Who is it?

Don't tell me it's Sunny. Please don't do that. :smith:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

VogeGandire posted:

I want to believe this is just how Regal chills out. Just scooting around the place in a perfect bridge.

It's just how he sleeps. 3MB walked in on him like that when they went to get his help promoting their rock concerts.

Course it was 4MB at the time. He had to beat one to death with his own shoes.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I'd say somewhere that Cena owns, given that his Jersey from WM20 is up on the wall.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
That's not silly string...

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Look at those loving quads! They don't even look like muscle, it looks like a tumour!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Whatever it is they ain't natural and I don't approve.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Gonzo McFee fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Feb 20, 2013

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
The accompanying tweet was something like "Harlem Style! Going to have to spend a lot more time in Harlem! Sweet baby Jesus".

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I'm buying the gently caress out of that DVD unless it contains a lot of repeats from Mick Foley's Greatest hits and misses.

One match I really hope it has is Mick Foley Vs Bret Hart. Read about that match in one of his books and I haven't been able to find it since.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNUr__-VZeQ

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
It's called discharge. :)

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Lie, Cheat and Steal their oil.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Hornswoggle is not having fun hanging out with Daniel Bryan and Ted Dibiase.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Young Lance Storm there looks worried about the racial implications of a guy called the spook who carries lynching ropes.

Or probably just really excited about getting to do his tax returns later on, the boring goof.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Batista got humiliated by a tubby guy that doesn't look like he knows why he's there.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

bobkatt013 posted:

Society For Cutting Up Men?

Suck Catering Up Mouth.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
:gonk:

The shading on that rear end says that it really doesn't fit the thighs.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
If I didn't know that that picture was from the 2010 King of the Indies tournament then I would swear that it was some high school kid in the 1970's getting that trophy.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

John Cena posted:

2001 but yea

Fairly sure his twitter said 2010.

Oh wells.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Vince is insane and his wife is a horrible person if her politics are anything to go by but please don't hate her because Vince decided to stay with his wife rather than go the Donald Trump route and trade in his wife every time a crows foot surfaced.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
That's pretty god damned impressive right there.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I don't think I've ever enjoyed a single Randy Orton Vs HHH match.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

VogeGandire posted:

I've said it before, but loving hell he needs to cut that beard off.

You also said that Piper wasn't that good of a promo. You don't get to have opinions anymore.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

TL posted:

WrestleMania set under construction. I dig it so far, I like that they seem to be going with a different concept then wall of giant screens.

I hope they're bringing that in so Ryback can climb it as he swats at all the jobbers down from the sky.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Andre the Giant is one of few people I wish I'd met that I feel wouldn't disappoint. Dude was the greatest of men.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

And then he ate them all.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
YES!

Love me some of tha Freight Train! Can't wait to see the promo he cuts on Kevin Steen!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Freight Train is my favourite wrestler. :3:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Is that Kelly Kelly back there in the last photo.

Also is there any picture of Stephanie McMahon where she doesn't look like she just killed or is about to kill someone?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Matlock posted:

Mutoh hocking masturbation aids.

I can only imagine that the thing sprays a Poison mist into the face of anyone using it.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Your time is up! Syria's time is now. :smith:

Assad surely can't stand up to the power of Hustle, Loyalty and Respect.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Does Dr Pepper often cause gigantism of the head?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
"We are all Hunterites now"

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
It certainly is minimalist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010