Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011
Why did I click those bone break links :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

please, someone, explain?

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

You know how in Galaxy Quest the aliens thought the show was real and somehow made all the nonsensical "science" work? Well the Japanese did the same with pro-wrestling.

This may be the greatest post in PSP history.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

Kifisonfire posted:

If you want a closer look at the damage

Holy gently caress ow.

There should be a PSP award at EoY for most "drat, son, ouch" picture of the year.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

I get so :unsmith: every time I see a new picture of Taker because he looks so different than what a lot of aging wrestlers look like.

Amusingly, the reason is he looks like he's actually still alive.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011
Here's a shot from the indie women's wrestling show I was at tonight. It was ... pretty amazing.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

Gonzo McFee posted:

Why is that lassie always trying to kill herself? She's a great wrestler but she does put herself up for some scary bumps.

Yeah she nearly got killed a couple of months back, there's a video floating around that has a mate of mine standing next to the barrier she hits and he's maximum :stonk:. She gets the pops though. The big pops.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

Faxman posted:

By the twitter name I'm guessing that's Kay Lee Ray? What exactly is she trying to jump on? I don't see another wrestler in that pic?

Blonde haired woman between the four security guards in the bottom right. Kinda obscured by the tweet overlay.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

I can't stop laughing at Cena's face staring down at him, smirking.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

"Did you order a crying baby, sir?"

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

Yes. Yes. Yes.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011
This is why I don't really understand people making GBS threads on MITB - I pop like a motherfucker every time.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

Holy loving poo poo WWE photographers know their stuff.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

Gonz posted:

Pictured: Grizzly Adams in a hot tub with Brie Bella.

Camera pans slowly to the left, Cena's there giving him a cheesy double thumbs up.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

oatgan posted:

Can someone explain to me how John Cena likening Cesaro's nipples to pepperoni is a burial because I don't see it?

Everyone's really mad because pee pee poo poo John Cena is bad for the company. The promo was actually kinda funny, nobody except smarks took it at all seriously.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

Gonzo McFee posted:

The Biscuit Club.

Dallas is the drunkest man alive.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

Red posted:

I really would like more Swiss merch.

phwoar :allears:

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

:allears:

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011
Would post and read in a "what has John Cena done that makes him just loving lovely most recently" thread.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011
"Hello John, please come hang out at my house and I will tell you that you are not all that bad.

Thanks,
Timmy McGee"

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

Can we get a dedicated Roman Reigns picture thread because jesus christ just look at this man

Jerusalem posted:

Sounds like you need to Bo-lieve.

Impossible ... or I'm Possible?

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

Delsaber posted:

And then the band starts playing Triple H's theme song on a bunch of harps for some reason.

Time to pay your dues, Bryan.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

Doin' good, kid. Doin' good.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011
Who's not-HHH?

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

I am in bad need of an avatar...

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

Big E is the god drat best.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

The Heyman Lesnar one makes Lesnar look like a roided Kevin Spacey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

Was wondering what the gently caress this said all show. Brilliant.