Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Commentators getting in the mix now? Gimme my Michael Cole sexy photoshoot please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Looks like Colin Delaney has put on some weight there, nice.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Gavok posted:

(Sid did not wrestle at this show)

No Sid! Don't jump off the ropes!!

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I remember as a kid thinking Aztec Warrior Jeff Jarrett was really cool because in his WWF Magazine interview he said his favorite game was Goldeneye, whereas most people responded by saying "Video games suck"

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Skeezy posted:

Tip to toe that is HBK!

Phil Speer thinks it's Mark Henry.
Dixon Sullivan thinks it's Mr. Fuji.
Anthony Call thinks it's Bastion Booger.
Brian Soloman thinks it's Doink (among others).

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

WWF : In Your House doubly sucked because it just gave you a 30 second Titantron video for winning instead of cool stories like that. I would have rather heard about Owen Hart enacting a brutal genocide as the King of Harts or Vader transforming into a horrifying buffalo beast.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

The games sucked, but at least after Super Wrestlemania they actually gave finishers and different stats to the wrestlers. I rubbed my thumbs raw throwing guys out of the Royal Rumble in all those games. I remember trying fruitlessly to pick up and bodyslam Yokozuna with the 1-2-3 Kid, but no matter how much you beat him up it just wouldn't work. I just loved the fact that 1-2-3 Kid was in a game at all.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

sportsgenius86 posted:

To this day I cannot believe there was a large population of women who looked at Robert Gibson and thought "wow, I'd love to gently caress that"

Finally got his eyeball straight in that photo but now he's pointing crooked. Alas.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

If he wants to move merch, then he should suggest a Sperm Snake™ shirt. Ideally, the back would have some stupid phrase written in the same cum splatter font as that one AJ Styles TNA shirt.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

FCW guy: "Hey we have these high res photos of our wrestlers. Should we photoshop out the stretch marks or not post the ones where they look oddly fat?"

Other rear end in a top hat FCW webmaster: "lol no"

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I think someone is working on a behind the scenes documentary on all those digitized sprite Midway games, including footage from making Wrestlemania. Love seeing all that stuff, including the guys who got cut out like Adam Bomb and Jeff Jarrett (from the In Your House sequel). Still consider it utterly bizarre that the game had no Diesel, they must have picked all the hottest guys around Wrestlemania X time and Diesel wasn't a big enough deal then.

The endings of the game are better than any WWE booking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

lmao at the monogrammed "Realist champ in the room" decanter he got from Things Remembered in the mall

Also he's doing a really good job moving away from wrestling since he doesn't need it. He's got so much going on.