Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Edit: I'm a sucker for fans growing up to live their dreams :unsmith:

That's my favorite thing about some title wins. Like when Edge first cashed in Money in the Bank on Cena, after the pin his reaction was basically "oh god holy gently caress I did it is this real gimme the belt holy gently caress"
footage here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_2H6vIZR4g

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Possibly the strangest segment I've ever seen on a wrestling show.

I had to google to figure out what you were talking about, and holy gently caress why did this happen
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x819c7_sunny-and-elmo-sex-tape_fun#.Udo9Em3xLEw

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

ChampRamp posted:

Two very unlikeable men meet~!

so who's the middle aged dude with mr. hurtseveryone?

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

Little Mac posted:

what the hell kind of pasta is nuggets?

probably these, I've seen these sold as "pasta nuggets" before
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiatori

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

military guy, Zayn, Kofi?, bald dude, Cesaro, bald dude, military guy, bella, some guy, bella, alicia fox?

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

Ozz81 posted:

My bad, but still - he's actually in good shape, doesn't look all puffy and gross now and (so far) seems alright health-wise, all things considered. I legit would've expected him dead like within the last 5 years just based on that era's penchant for huge, roided, drug-abusing monsters.

for all you know he's in constant pain and suffering from multiple chronic illnesses, looking at a picture of a dude doesn't tell you much

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

congrats y2j, you now look noticeably older than fit fuckin' finlay.

Jericho is aging poorly but your eyes don't loving work if you think he looks older than finlay, in that picture or anywhere else

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

Neige posted:

Cody Rhodes is 30, meaning this picture was taken about 18 years ago. I do believe Goldust Vs Razor Ramon was 1991, which means I'm seriously old as gently caress.

EDIT: I also remember from Dusty's book that he called himself Stardust. So maybe it's an hommage to his father, in a manner. Who knows?

razor vs goldust was in 1995/1996

Monkeycheese fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Nov 27, 2015

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

Xenoletum posted:

Mason Ryan got the fcw title and was confused why he got it because he realized himself that he was too green. I have nothing wrong with him.

Also him beating out Sin Cara for the Evan Bourne match in that voting night raw was hilarious.

Or was it Mysterio? I forget...

and in that match with Evan Bourne they did a small package spot that was basically in slow motion because Mason Ryan is horrible at actually wrestling

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

DrVenkman posted:

I'd like to see how WWE Studios are losing money because the DTV market is so lucrative. If The Asylum are doing fine then WWE should. It's not like they have to pay Kane a fortune to co-star in something.

Unless they're just not selling TV rights, which is really dumb.

Sharknado 2 had a budget of 2 million
See no evil had a budget of 8 million

The asylum makes the cheapest shittiest movies possible, wwe actually spends money on their lovely movies

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

Thauros posted:

You guys who don't watch CMLL don't know what you're missing

the gobbledygooker having a barbecue in someones lovely basement?

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

Kaitlyn is so gorgeous... also LOL at people not recognizing sandow, the face is so obvious
http://shitloadsofwrestling.tumblr.com/post/88484277510/the-evolution-of-damien-sandow-2003-2012-while

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

That guy in the first pic has some skinny rear end arms

half his forearm is obliterated by the background light

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo
are you doughy midget HHH or the guy with the awful beard?

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

this is not helping the argument of it being somehow funny

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

BlueArmyMan posted:

It may be me stretching a lot, but the "KA-THOOOM" & cracked pavement paired with the jagged line across his singlet in the first panel of page 2 made me think of Earthquake:

the thing that made me think of earthquake was earthquake literally being drawn and featured in the thing. The fat guy that looks like a cartoon John Tenta, and has the same tattoo on his arm that Tenta had? That's loving earthquake dude. No reference, actually there.

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo
and WCW already exists in the marvel universe http://comicvine.gamespot.com/wcw/4060-50632/

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

dsriggs posted:

That website is straight from 1998, complete with Ryan Shamrock personal appearance.

holy gently caress that website is awful

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo
I doubt that will make him un-terrible at wrestling

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

dsriggs posted:

So apparently Vince & Gordon Solie called an Atlanta Omni card together in 1976. Somebody must find this footage.

Excerpt:
"BIIIIIIIIIIG BACK BODY DROP"
"Sooplay"
"What a maneuver!"
"I'm drunk and overrated"

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

magnum_valentino posted:

Are there any SNES games with more than two players like with Micro Machines on Mega Drive, or is that picture a work of bullshit?

There was a multitap adapter for up to four controllers for snes, not a lot of support but off top of my head i remember super bomberman worked with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

Push El Burrito posted:

Khali has comedy down.

I think he just had downs