Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Khali is built like ostrich. Legs smaller than Nash's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I liked it when someone convinced Khali that he should climb the punjabi prison.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Im disappointed, honestly. not even one horse loving vid.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I never did find the statue of Robocop when I was working out of Detroit so I'm super mad Sting got to hang out with the real deal.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

he could hide a mouse in there

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Aesop Poprock posted:

Why would he want to?! What’s going on in MMA??

the best defense to getting punched in the face is to have a terrified mouse fly out of your face. Stops the punching almost immediately.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

It looks more like an abdominal stretch attempt. Also ill advised. I suspect Bret's concussion issues were well before the 90s.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

also Valiant Comics are poopy

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I can't believe Stephanie McMahon slept with that

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if you look closely you can tell the couch has been slept on

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Edge & Christian posted:

Pretty sure this isn't remotely true, McInnes was an ironic hipster racist dating back to the 1990s and was writing articles for explicitly white nationalist journals (and saying stuff like how he hopes Williamsburg "stays white" and how he couldn't vote for Obama because "he's the same color as poo poo") and all sort of other toxic bullshit since the mid 2000s, which piled up to the point that Vice cut ties with him over a decade ago. Even on Fox News his role/slot was to be the "guest, simply a guest and not reflective of Fox News's views" who would crack jokes about how maybe women are just bad at their jobs and that's why they get paid less, or how maybe gay people are mentally ill, or maybe someone should shoot at Obama to make him more pro-gun, or how maybe black people are apes, ha ha who knows, I am not a newsman I am just a funny jokester weighing in on a panel and no one is arguing against me!

He had also, for what it's worth, formed the Proud Boys a solid eight months before he left Fox News, but :shrug:

Also I had to check, Brodus/Tyrus *is* getting his own show but it's on Fox Nation which is just Racist Hulu it looks like. The show was announced in November 2018 so it's been cooking for over two years to let Tyrus do ten minutes a week a single ten minute profile video on the Internet if this is what got Gavin to leave Fox News.

https://nation.foxnews.com/meet-tyrus/

Soooo you're saying McInnes is just like any other mainstream republican?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I really liked this screengrab I got of Sunday's NJPW show so I decided to share

https://twitter.com/coconono/status/1138076279901761537/photo/1

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Beer_Suitcase posted:

You can see the panic in this picture.

and the hepatitus

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

tonight's smackdown lineup lookin rough.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

its all fun and games until someone gets powerbombed through rich becky's lunch spread

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Savage was a pretty intense dude by default.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

You’re telling me I live in a world where I can pay for the privilege of listening to Vince russo’s stoned rankings every week? God truly loves us all, bro.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MMA sucks again. Sorry.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

HulkaMatt posted:

I don't care about lumpy heads but please please PLEASE link the bone break images.

vintage hulkamatt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

super macho dude posted:

TIL there's a luchador stable called Puerquiza Extrema with awesome names like Pig Destructor and Pig Decapitador, just a bunch of really fat & beefy hardcore boys.

These dudes are must watch on Mas Lucha’s YouTube. They had a pretty good brawl with La Famlia Real a few back.