Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paper_Masochist
Oct 21, 2008

Heavy neutrino posted:

Ughhhhh I planned to ignore the 3DS completely but I can't say no to that lovely bundle. Are there any other worthwhile 3DS games out there so I don't feel lovely about it once I'm done with Awakening?

I really gotta recommend against the bundle. The design on the outside of that 3DS rocks so much so that I imported the Japanese one and voided my warranty to replace the shell but the XL is just so much better.

Plus if you get an XL now you can get the really surprisingly good SRPG, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon:Shadow Wars to tide you over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper_Masochist
Oct 21, 2008
I'm finally going to start playing in Casual Mode. Sorry, self respect, it's just too great not having to restart just because some useless person you didn't even want died.

• Locked thread