Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magil of Shadow
Dec 28, 2009

Proposal: Form a friendly relationship immediately.

"You have GOT to be kidding me"

Slate Action posted:

As a longtime Fire Emblem fan I think this game looks freaking ridiculous but I don't own a 3DS and I don't have $200 to spare. Sigh.

I'm unfortunately within this same situation. What's worse, is that I COULD afford the bundle, were I not saving for the annual Pax East trip me and a few friends take every year. With any luck, the 'limited' edition's decal pattern will be able to be replicated and such, whenever I DO get a 3DS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magil of Shadow
Dec 28, 2009

Mordiceius posted:

Inigo and Morgan are canon for me.

Also, it amuses me to now end how all the initial characters seem mostly serious and normal and then the children come in and they're all the biggest loving dorks. Especially you, Owain. loving Owain.

Owain is literally my favorite child of the future from Awakening. I mean, there's Ham, and then there's Owain.

Magil of Shadow
Dec 28, 2009

Wildtortilla posted:

I'm on chapter 19 of this and things are going pretty ok. I've paired up Libra and Cordelia, Donnel and Sully, Lon'qu and Sumia, Nowi and Gaius, Robin and Chrom. All those pairs are at S rank except Lon'qu and Sumia, they're maybe at C rank but are probably unranked. I just can't get them to do anything. Is that relationship not possible? I'm also trying to use Virion and Lyssa but I can't get either of those two paired up so that they won't get steam rolled. Virion's attacks seem like a waste 80% of the time. When I can shoot across an obstacle or hit a flyer it's great but other than that it seems he just plonks away pointlessly at enemy hp. I'm thinking about replacing him with another front line kinda character and pairing that person with Lyssa. Gregor seems like a good choice for that.

I haven't recruited any children yet, it's better to wait until parents are loaded with skills, right? Are kids capped at A rank relationships?

Kids are stated when you actually start the mission for real, so you can grind until you have whatever build you want for said kid, abilities and statwise.

• Locked thread