Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
Does the US bonus reduce the cost of satellites or just aircraft and aircraft weapons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008

Coolguye posted:

If someone can vouch that this works with the most recent patch I will add it to the mods post.

Air and Space does not reduce cost of satellites. However, remember that it also halves maintenance on your air force. This is a BIG DEAL on higher difficulties, as Interceptors are extremely unreliable as long as they've got Avalanche Missiles and it behooves you to have 3 on each continent.

Ah poo poo. I don't know why but I thought satellite costs were reduced. I was planning to start a new game on North America for cheap satellites and make a beeline to get Africa covered for the bonus income. I guess I'll just keep trudging along in my current game.

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
I just had a perfect first mission, every member leveled up. I had a great base layout. Got an easy to deal with UFO almost immediately. I had the ethereal/whatever it's called pinned and shot a rocket to expose him. But instead the rocket misfired and killed 3/4 of my squad. This god drat game. First time in 50 hours I've had a rocket incident.

• Locked thread