Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

This was posted in Traditional Games but I figured more people would see it here.

I had a lot of fun playing Nutsy Bolts and Pomme with goons, so when I friend showed me Pretend You're Xyzzy I figured it might be fun to play.

I've played a little bit so far and it's alright if you avoid the MLP cards. :gonk: I set up a room with the password lljk, in as SAPrevia_fun

Previa_fun fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Jan 19, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Fooley posted:

Love this, in as SA_Fooley. Is there still only global chat though?

I think so. :(

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Starting another room if anyone wants to play more.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Occasionally the game likes to poo poo itself and randomly restart. Sorry guys. :(

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

The Battle Axe posted:

Is the general chat always this awful?

Yes.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Apparently game-specific chat is in the works and they hope to have it by next weekend.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Golden Bee posted:

What did I bring back from Mexico?
Survivor's guilt.

Bear Gryll's survives with only _________ and his wits.
(Moral ambiguity).

What ended my last relationship?
My machete.

http://www.cardsagainsthumanity.com/lab/

Is there some kind of reward for doing this for X rounds?

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Going to necro this because it's a lazy Sunday...

http://pyz.socialgamer.net/game.jsp

Mr_F's game, password is banana if anyone wants to play. Version 1/2/3 and expansions...no MLP poo poo or custom packs (Christ there are a few now)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Bumping because if anyone wants to play join "Mr_F's game" password is lljk.

Only official cards and Admin's Picks; no MLP poo poo.

• Locked thread