Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Murodese posted:

- Amazon will ship ~most~ 3DS games internationally. If you find one that refuses to be shipped, make sure that you're getting it from Amazon itself and not a third-party seller. The only game I've had trouble with this is Theatrhythm.

Fire Emblem: Awakening and Etrian Odyssey IV are also exceptions to this rule (checked within 2 minutes of this post). The former will show up on the eShop, and the latter can be ordered from other import-friendly shops like Video Games Plus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Sarchasm posted:

Then Christmas is back on!

Whoops, I should have posted with more clarity. I'm ordering a physical copy of Etrian Odyssey IV because of the music and art pre-order bonuses.

Cheap Trick fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Jan 24, 2013

• Locked thread