Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo
The clear Hori TPU case for N3DSXL is up for preorder on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00RZ7TC6Y

I've never used one, but maybe I'll get it this time. I typically just put it in a hard case when I'm not using it.

Also, I use screen protectors but don't bother with the expensive rear end Hori ones. Last time I bought some I got These. 3 pack for like $5 and they work fine. The extras help in case you gently caress up or gives you extra to replace later one when current ones get scratched. Obviously pick Empire as the seller and not the dudes with the gigantic mark up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

I sure hope they make that sequel because that was some crazy poo poo that I would be sad to never see resolved!

Sadly never gonna happen. While it sold awesomely and is well regarded in the west, it sold like rear end in Japan. Thus pretty much zero chance of another one being made unless they kickstarter it or something. Instead Spike Chunsoft went all in on Danganronpa which is popular on both sides of the ocean.

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo
I think I may be one of the few people in the world to actually enjoy it the goofy rear end story. Will totally admit the combat is kinda poo poo.

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo

Regy Rusty posted:

I really wanna see just one person come in here and recommend Project X Zone at all, let alone between those choices.

As somebody who slogged through like 25 hours of Project X Zone and gave up when I realized I still had like 10-15 maps to go with another 20 hours or so involved, don't get Project X Zone.

I don't really like 3D Land or Canvas Curse. Never played Triple Deluxe though, but it looks closer to an older style Kirby game so I have a feeling I'd enjoy it.

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo

flyboi posted:

I paid like $10 for that game and holy gently caress what a waste of money. Steel diver at $5 was better and that was a god awful game. How could you actually put that much time in? After 2 hours I had to stop. It's literally fanfic personified with the worst everything ever

Pxz was fun for like the first 10 hours then everything just horribly slow. Ever single map you think you're done then nope a whole poo poo ton of stuff suddenly spawn in. After that point I mostly gritted my teeth and hoped it would be over soon. It was not.

I dont feel too bad since I paid for the 1st edition with whatever crap it comes with.

Not really the right place but since people mention it recently. I'm selling 3D Land for $25 if anybody is interested.

Cless Alvein fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Jan 31, 2015

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo

Bone posted:

So I really want the MM3DS. At this point is my best bet just going to Walmart before midnight and hoping for the best? What are the chances that they would have it?

Only place confirmed to have them Friday in store are Target and supposedly Frys. Best Buy MIGHT? Nobody has heard anything about Walmart having them. Target stores seem to be getting between 2 and 5 or so.

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo
Hey at least they use 00 Philips now instead of the god drat triwings they used to use on everything. (They still might I dunno I haven't opened anything Nintendo made in years.)

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo

The Duck of Death posted:

Anyone know if the Illumishield screen protectors are as good as the Hori ones? They're $7 on Amazon for a three-pack, Hori is $9 for one.

Someone on Reddit said the Illumishields are more "glassy" but that the difference is negligible.

I use these. I've used them on 2 different 3ds. They work fine. They're all the same poo poo. I don't know why everyone says you must get super awesome supreme Hori brand. Select Empire for for seller. Think it comes out to like $5 with shipping.

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo

Fix posted:

I'm in the same boat. No status update. I won't mind if it's not here on launch because it'll just sit in my mailbox for a couple days, but I'd like to know that they still intend to ship me one.

Yeah nothing on mine yet either, but they did just charge me for the MM LE. So I'm assuming I'll get hit for the 3DS either later today or tomorrow.

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo

Drowning Rabbit posted:

It's not in your Download List? That's usually where you redownload everything if you delete it off your 3DS.

How long do "Post Play" surveys usually take to show up? I downloaded the Jetpack whatever demo to try and get the 10 coins from a post-play survey, and I'm curious how long it should take to show up. I need 5 bloody coins to break 1k and afford the 2 rewards I want.

I think like a week?

I'm trying to decide what to spend with my remaining coins. After snagging what I could from my nephew and the ones Gamestop told me I could have I've managed to order the puzzle, and the smash2 posters. Trying to decide if I want the messenger bag or just get W101 and Link's Awakening.

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo
Best Buy finally charged me for me MM N3DSXL and the website switched to preparing for order. Woo. Now to stand in line tomorrow morning at TRU to get Megaman and Sonic. I have a problem.

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo
Well this is a WTF way to wake up. I was already asleep. Got thirsty. Noticed phone blinking. "Oh cool maybe Best Buy FINALLY shipped my stuff." Sure was an email from Best Buy stating that the MM LE that they charged me for on Wednesday and has been preparing since then is now delayed until March 17th. Thanks a lot Best Buy.

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo

Fritzler posted:

Mine says this: "Order Status:: 1 item(s) preordered, release date is 02/13/2015."

It is 2/13/2015....do something please.

Yep sitting there too. My MM LE from Best Buy says the same thing, but is apparently on backorder somehow. Which is kinda bullshit when other people who got theirs canceled are now getting it for free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo

Ruggington posted:

Do Not Buy Conception 2

I disagree. Buy multiple copies of Conception 2.

• Locked thread