Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Csixtyfour posted:

Where would I find a replacement 3ds xl screen? I tried googling, but can not seem to find them. My dearest son bounced his off of our hardwood floor and now the screen has colored and looks like its in two pieces. Or is my only option shelling out a $100 and send it to nintendo? $100 bucks just seems steep when I only payed $180 for it new...

Honestly, just call up Nintendo, talk to them, give 'em a sob story ("Oh it was his Christmas present and now he's just terribly upset") and see what they do. They're actually pretty easy going most of the time. Give it a shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Which styluses should I order off of amazon if I want ones that will fit perfectly in my 3DSXL?

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Man if Xenoblade gets a 3DS release...

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

About $180 for the XL, hm.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Yeah I mean it's neat and all that it's coming out on 3DS but the graphics quality just looks completely terrible.

• Locked thread