Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

All those and no mention of Kid icarus Uprising? :colbert:

Meanwhile the 3DS this year is looking pretty drat sweet, FE, Luigi's Mansion 2, Pokemon X/Y, Animal crossing and a Localization of Project X Zone.

I think this may be the best year for the 3DS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Kid icarus uprising is so good, that I wish all the characters in it were playable in the next Smash bros. title. :allears:

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Capcom just announced at PAX a new Ducktales game, while theres no confirmation of a 3DS version yet, some of the people at it have reported the build appears to made for 3D. (like mutant mudds)

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

MinibarMatchman posted:

Target seems to have a cool deal on 3DS XLs for $175, but also have a deal for a pack with Mario Kart 7 for $215. If I loved Mario Kart DS, is it worth getting? Still iffy because NO WALUIGI.

Screw Waluigi, where was DRY BONES.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Regy Rusty posted:

I can't beat the Kong stage in World 1. :saddowns: I should probably just progress to the next world since I haven't had trouble elsewhere yet but I'm feeling stubborn.

Haha you think thats hard? wait until you get to World 6 K-level :suicide:

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Unoriginal posted:

What, like Lolo? Nintendo is responsible for that? That was probably my favorite game for the NES and I really want them to make more. Or at least put them on the 3DS VC. God drat do I love me some Lolo.

Lolo appears in Kirby these days as a Boss mook, I doubt Nintendo will make a new one.
If only Nintendo let their smaller companies make some eshop games off old IP's, we could use a new Ice climbers considering their smash bros appeal.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Dewgy posted:

I got one from the eight year old girl downstairs calling me a "bich". :saddowns:

I'm vaguely jealous of her purple 3DS.

But bich is latin for Generosity

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Just a heads up but some people have already posted videos of the final battles in M&L4, I haven't seen them myself, but be warned.

I wish Nintendo didn't delay this a month in the US, but whats done is done.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

and who needs swords anyways? they should give Link a gun! :smug:

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

I....what. :psyduck:

That is one ugly handheld.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

waffle posted:

Then I saw it. Holy poo poo, I can't think of a single handheld that is uglier. I guess there's no way to make it look nice with two screens without having the hinge, but wow. :psyduck:

oh thats easy, the ngage

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

The red and white model is looking pretty nice :shobon:

Nintendo is really going for that Canadian demograph with this.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Hey it sounds like Nintendo is still has Nintendium left! I thought that stuff went extinct after the DS phat.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Some of us don't want to be spoiled because this is the first worldwide pokemon release and being able to discover brand new pokemon we've never seen would be enjoyable.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Thanks Nintendo you sure did show this minors wrong by stopping the service for EVERYBODY :bravo:

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Jump magazine is reporting a Bravely Second, a proper sequel to Bravely Default

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Alteisen posted:

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/12/17/ninja-developers-explain-how-they-remade-shinobi-iii-in-3d/

Massive interview explaining how they got Shinobi III to work on the 3DS.

Also the Batman game is quite good, highly recommend it.

the 3D SEGA classics are just down right amazing.

Really hope the second season games end up coming over, and at least Ristar, Vectorman, Golden axe or Sonic 2 is among them.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Quest For Glory II posted:

Mario Golf demo is in the US eShop now.

The demo is pretty generous, you get 5 courses with 3 holes each, through you only get to play as either Mario, Bowser, Peach and Yoshi who has his N64 voice for some reason.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

gay skull posted:

Name one rhythm game where you have to speak the language to play it

Quedan.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Haha someone at HAL really likes Kirby superstar ultra cuz masked dedede makes his triumphant return :allears:

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Awesome! posted:

smash will at least have online, right?

considering Namco is helping this time it will probably be 10 times better then SSBB's abysmal online.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Viewtiful Jew posted:

The ironic thing is it's exactly the type of response #Miiquality wanted from the start (them saying that if they make a sequel they won't bar relationships that aren't strictly male-female) but now I'm betting some people who never even saw the original video mission statement are going to think Nintendo's just trying to hold a potential sequel hostage.

Like I said before, Tyeforce knew how the game is played when you're dealing with Nintendo when he started the whole thing. He knew the game was already translated, packaged and currently European and American journalists under NDA have been playing it for the last few weeks.

Meanwhile the GAF threads that resulted in it were hilarious, people think the outcry was outright bullying.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Pro tip: The real Fire emblem awakening experience begins when you Rank Up Donny to a new class, watch as everything that stands against you drops like a fly.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Its clearly the long awaited revival of Clu Clu land 3D!

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Make it a 3D world-esque adventure where NFC is used to unlock new characters, Waluigi's chance to shine.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

I hear the DS trilogy won't have some of the dumb errors that plauge the ios version, so it should be better.

Through Personally I find more charm in the sprites then the drawings.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Like Pokemon. Even worse during double battles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Austrian mook posted:

Seriously the art style looks pretty dumb. These characters are super silly looking.

Good, it stands out more.

• Locked thread