Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Kacho of My own little gaming world

Joramun posted:

Better look at the multiplayer palette swaps for LM2:

Nintendo Really missed out on using Mario, Wario and Waluigi. Would've been a lot better than using a palette swapped Luigi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Agoat posted:

Any awesome new online features announced for Animal Crossing: New Leaf? Spotpassing mail and stuff would be radical.

All we know is that Iwata mentioned that Miiverse will play a huge role in New Leaf

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Sultan Tarquin posted:

Oh..nevermind..the new Harvest Moon doesn't even have an EU release date either. What the gently caress am I supposed to play on this thing? :smith:

Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus Uprising, Mario Tennnis Open, Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater, Super Street Fighter IV 3D, boat load of virtual console games, Cave Story, Gunman Clive, Mighty Switch Force, etc.

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Ineffiable posted:

Got pics of this? I'd love to see how it looks at least.

And yes, as said before I'm just going to stick it out with my original 3DS for as long as possible unless they release a white XL. Even if I have to buy a limited edition bundle with Pokemon X or something.

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Laser Spider posted:

Pyoro and Pyoro 2. It was one of the earliest pieces of DSiWare when it was re-released as Bird & Beans.

I know Nintendo also released that game where you controlled a paper airplane falling down a tower as a standalone DSiWare game, but I can't remember what they named it.

Paper Airplane chase

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Upset that there was nothing announced about Miiverse for the 3DS

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

So with the impending release of the Zelda Oracle games on the VC, who hoping it will be running in GBA mode so we can get the GBA shops?

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Don't buy it, it's a terrible port

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

English Nintendo Direct Mini for Flipnote 3D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhpsK-nk098

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Jeremys Iron posted:

Does anyone want to convince me one way or the other on the new Castlevania game? I hadn't realised it was out until Nintendo sent me an email about it but I enjoyed the DS games.

...though the trailer makes it look like there's more 3D action-fighting which I'm probably less keen on, I prefer the platformy, puzzle approach.

it's nothing like the DS or GBA games. More God of War less Metroidvania

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

AngryCaterpillar posted:

What on Earth makes you think the new Zelda is coming this year?

they said it would in the Nintendo Direct a month or so ago

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Pixeltendo posted:

Capcom just announced at PAX a new Ducktales game, while theres no confirmation of a 3DS version yet, some of the people at it have reported the build appears to made for 3D. (like mutant mudds)

I'm assuming they're working with Warren Spector, seeing as he expressed interest in making a new Ducktales game

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Dat nostalgia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N0PzqF9gWY

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Ducktales Remastered is coming to the 3ds. Otherwise if it wasn't I don't think it would have this warning on the bottom
http://i.imgur.com/Z0wU8WF.png

bpc908 fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Mar 22, 2013

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Shigesato Itoi (Creator of the MOTHER Series) just released his official Mii for the 3DS

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Saoshyant posted:

Box art for the EU release of Project X Zone. They didn't change anything from its Japanese incarnation.

Namco's website also has some screenshots.

I still can't believe Ulala from Space Channel 5 is in that game

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Edgeworth and Trucy confirmed for Ace Attorney 5

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Wonder why Nintendo hasn't pushed the streetpass update to the US :negative:

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Viewtiful Jew posted:

This is the real tragedy of the update.

All those heroines but no Daisy? (Or Samus?)

Maybe they appear once the puzzle is done in the background or to the side when you move the camera around like how the 20 years of Kirby puzzle hid Marx and Magalor.

What game has Daisy been in lately that was not a sports game?

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

TechnoSyndrome posted:

What game has Pauline been in lately period.

Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Laser Spider posted:

I was browsing Nintendo's site for information about the update and found this: :siren: YOU CAN NOW BACK UP YOUR SAVE DATA BEFORE DELETING DIGITAL VERSIONS OF GAMES :siren:

I haven't tried it yet, but I guess you can use it for savescumming as well, considering that it's explicitly disabled for Animal Crossing and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.

It's weird, in the NA update notes it said the update added new Streetpass Mii Plaza content, yet it didn't, why would they include it in the update notes if NA weren't going to get them

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Anyone who's getting SMTIV, not going to use their code in Club Nintendo NA? If so, could I grab your code?

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

AngryCaterpillar posted:

Hey now. I asked first :colbert:

I might even be willing to pay.

poo poo, I'm sorry, didn't even see your post

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

If you don't like the prizes I would like them :allears:

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Anyone got a SMTIV club nintendo code? I could give you a steam game from my inventory for it. I tried asking at SMTIV thread but everyone just seems to be ignoring me over there.

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Speaking of the remakes, is there any word on when the eight Sega Genesis/Megadrive 3D remakes are coming? Why must Nintendo continue to deny me Space Harrier in 3D? :argh:

http://blogs.sega.com/2013/07/18/sega-3d-classic-series-coming-to-nintendo-3ds/
"Coming Soon" :airquote:

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

As their platinum prize Japan is getting Advanced Wars Days of Ruin as an eShop download. Is this a sign of DS game downloads on the eShop?
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=215775

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

I can't post screenshots from Pokemon, Now I can't brag to the internet about my Shinies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Picked up Sonic the Hedgehog 3D and Altered Beast 3D, Holy gently caress is Altered Beast suppose to be hard on the first level or do I just suck?:staredog:

• Locked thread