Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

My POPstation works perfectly well, thank you very much. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Can I trade in my old 3DS for a discount towards an XL? Can I keep all the purchases and friend codes and Ambassador stuff from it if I do? Does Gamestop do the discount thing or will it gently caress me over like a large ham stuffed with peperoany and chease

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Alright, gently caress it then, I'll keep my 3DS. It's not that big a deal to not have an XL anyway.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Whatever happened to Rune Factory? Is that still in development or did it just drop off the face of the earth? I could have sworn it was getting close to completion.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Speaking of, is there any news on SMTxFire Emblem or did it just sorta drop off the radar? I haven't heard a single thing besides "we might make this".

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

How is Harmoknight? I checked out the demo and it's pretty fun and cute, but I'm worried about the amount of content in it. Is it a worthwhile purchase?

Also, should I get Mario 3D Land, or New SMB 2?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

How was VLR? I remember 999 being pretty good but kind of a chore to read prosaically, has the writing gotten better? And if I have the choice between the 3DS version and the Vita version, which one should I go with?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

drat, I'd heard of that bug, but I was counting on it getting fixed. Is it enough to just save right before route choices?

edit: Now I'm seeing lots of crash reports outside of just saving in puzzle rooms. Maybe I'll wait until I have access to my Vita again...

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Now that I'm looking into VLR, I can't seem to find it on the eShop. Am I punching in the wrong terms, or is it seriously not there?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

:shepface: Is there a way to switch to the PAL shop from NTSC?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

On the topic of Fire Emblem, SMTxFE is apparently in the works - that's likely to be the next FE-related game for a while. Although I am still not sure if it'll actually happen.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

gently caress that poo poo, you want a challenge? Play on Lunatic. That'll get you your strategy fix. :getin:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Zero Escape: VLR is on the eShop now for $24.99. :unsmigghh:

Does this mean they fixed the save bug?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I keep hearing both that the bug was fixed for the eShop and that the bug is still present in the digital version. Do we know for sure whether it's still around?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Ahahaha, and by "addressed" they mean they disabled saving in the PEC room. :shepface: Works perfectly well, but it's still funny as poo poo.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Holy poo poo how did I miss Etrian Odyssey and Rune Factory 4 coming out? :psyduck:

Gotta buy dis.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

uPen posted:

Rune Factory, EO, Pokemon, Phoenix wright, Zelda. :psyduck: I can't handle this many games.

Oh god. I'm gonna be broke.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Genpei Turtle posted:

Actually, Rune Factory 4 is very very short. I'd say saving Dolce is maybe--1/3 of the way through the game? I finished the game long before the end of the first year, (like the very beginning of fall/end of summer I think) and I spent a lot of time just dicking around and ignoring the story.

It took me almost 2 ingame years before the RNG decided it was OK with giving me the event for the post-game dungeon though. :mad:

It is definitely not the 1/3 mark. :psyduck: There's quite a bit between that and the actual 1/3 mark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

signalnoise posted:

Alright, just got my ZELDA 3dsxl! This thing's been out a while, right? Time to rip into that sweet treasure trove of good games that have been out long enough to be cheap!

Guys?

Trove of good games? Definitely. Cheap? Not so much :shobon:

• Locked thread