Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ern Malley
Nov 11, 2005

:d: :d: :d:
I ordered a $20-off XL on Monday, and it was delivered into my hands just a little under an hour ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ern Malley
Nov 11, 2005

Unlucky7 posted:

How is the 3DS Layton game? Yeah, I just asked about a game that I just got. I only played the first one and part of the third (Unwound Future, I think), but enjoyed it all the same.

They put a desert somewhere in the UK.

Ern Malley
Nov 11, 2005

Austrian mook posted:

Really? Who else was majorly tweaked?

The Henry/Olivia C rank has him saying he wants to put the puppy out of misery instead of saving it, Cordelia constantly mentions her dissatisfaction with her breasts being too small, Tharja's abuse of her daughter Noire was a little more obvious, Gregor has a slooow and draaawn oouut oooold man waaay of speaking instead of generic Eastern European, Nowi refers to herself in a gratingly cutesy and childish third-person way, and...probably others, but I can't remember them right now.

Austrian mook posted:

Hold the phone. I can bang that crazy evil guy from the western continent? :getin:

His S-rank with the Avatar and support with Morgan are funny, they're definitely worth eventually seeing.

Ern Malley fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Sep 7, 2013

Ern Malley
Nov 11, 2005

Jakse posted:

So I have an SD card question. I just bought Bravely Default and it was way too big for my default SD card. I found a Sandisk 4 gig and cleared it and then put Bravely Default on that.

It works most of the time, but has a tendency to disconnect, even in the middle of the game. I read that Sandisk Sd cards just have issues with the 3DS.

Is this true? Should I just get a new SD card and get a Toshiba or something? Also, can I transfer the game download and save data to the new one, or will I have to start over and redownload everything?

You can just copy+paste the Bravely Default stuff on the new card. However, if you ever want to merge everything you have saved on the original card plus the BD card, that might be really difficult, if not impossible. I'd recommend getting a 16 or 32 gb card, moving the original SD card's contents on there with copy+paste, then redownloading BD on there. You'd have to restart BD but losing the save won't be too painful if you've only just started.

edit: vv Oh good, I wasn't sure if moving saves would work due to the encryption or whatever. vv

Ern Malley fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Feb 15, 2014

• Locked thread